Bengaluru to Mumbai Flights
Flight information Bengaluru to Mumbai
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 835 kilometres
Now easily book cheap flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai with Skyscanner.
- Move the mouse above the bars on Skyscanner’s bar chart page to view the prices of flight tickets from Bengaluru to Mumbai for each month. Choose a travel month and suitable travel dates and quickly book inexpensive flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about every price change for Bengaluru to Mumbai flights.
What do you need to know before flying from Bengaluru to Mumbai?
DepartureBengaluru International Airport (Kempegowda Airport) (BLR)
Administration Block, Devanahalli, Bangalore – 560300, India
ArrivalChhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099, India
Getting to Bengaluru airport
- Bengaluru Airport, a.k.a. Kempegowda International Airport is located 40 km north of the city centre in a relatively new suburb called Devanahalli.
- Travellers can take prepaid/metered taxis as well as the BMTC airport shuttle bus to get to the airport from the city.
Travelling from Mumbai airport
- Chhatrapati Shivaji airport lies on the Western Express Highway in Vile Parle/Andheri.
- The airport has 2 terminals and has a free A/C shuttle bus between them every 20 minutes.
- Travellers going beyond Bandra towards south Mumbai need to take either buses or cars (rickshaws not allowed), while people heading north can take prepaid taxis, cars, rickshaws, buses, etc. One can also rent cars to drive around. See more here.
Facilities at Bengaluru and Mumbai airports
- Bengaluru Airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, lounges, restaurants and cafés, ATMs and banks, currency exchange services, business facilities, duty-free shops, shower rooms, spa, medical services, etc.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic Airport has free Wi-Fi access, huge duty-free areas, restaurants and cafés, currency exchange, ATMs and banks, medical assistance, lounges, money changers, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Bengaluru to Mumbai
Weather in Mumbai
Mumbai is famous for being a year-around humid city. The best time to visit Mumbai is between November and February, when the temperatures stay between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Mumbai
The average airport ride costs INR 300-400 for a destination around 15 km away. A 3 km rickshaw ride costs around INR 35-45 while a 3 km taxi ride costs around INR 60-90. An inexpensive meal can cost INR 100 and above, while there’s no limit on how expensive a meal can get. Vada pav, Mumbai’s iconic street food and a favourite with the masses, costs anywhere between INR 10-20. Street food such as sandwiches, chaat items and dosa can be had for less than INR 100.
Mode of payments accepted in Mumbai
Credit and debit cards are accepted everywhere except at smaller roadside establishments, local markets and transportation, where travellers will need to pay in cash. ATMs are plentiful.
Best places for your first meal in Mumbai
Pav Bhaji, Vada Pav, Bhel Puri, Sev Puri, Dosa, Misal Pav, Pani Puri, Rolls and Kebabs, and all kinds of juices are what Mumbai serves best, among tons of other cuisines. If you’re craving good food at any time of the day or night, any and every neighbourhood and street of Mumbai has something to offer.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 1st, 2017.
FAQ on Flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai
- Q1: How can I book cheap Bengaluru to Mumbai flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Mumbai from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Bengaluru to Mumbai?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Bengaluru to Mumbai. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Bengaluru to Mumbai?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Bengaluru to Mumbai?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Mumbai.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Bengaluru to Mumbai flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Bengaluru to Mumbai. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Bengaluru to Mumbai flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Bengaluru to Mumbai. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Bengaluru?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Bengaluruand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Bengaluru to Mumbai travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Bengaluru to Mumbai?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Bengaluru to Mumbai.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.