Cheap flights from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar)
Flight information Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 4807 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Bangalore to Bali (Denpasar)?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Bangalore to Bali (Denpasar) for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Bangalore to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Bengaluru to Bali?
DepartureBengaluru International Airport (Kempegowda Airport) (BLR) Administration Block, Devanahalli, Bangalore – 560300, India
ArrivalNgurah Rai (Denpasar) International Airport (DPS) PT Angkasa Pura I, Tuban, Denpasar – 80361, Bali, Indonesia
Denpasar Airport has direct flights from Mumbai and connecting flights from other Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to Kempegowda International Airport
- Bangalore’s airport lies 40 km outside the city in the suburb of Devanahalli, 40 km to the north.
- Those going to the airport can take the BMTC airport buses from different stops all over the city, or simple take a prepaid or metered taxi to get to the airport.
Travelling from Bali Denpasar Airport
- Bali’s Denpasar International Airport lies to the south of Bali, about 13 km away.
- Travellers to the city who want to use public transport can take prepaid/metered taxis and buses. They can also rent cars to drive around. See more here.
Facilities at Bengaluru and Bali Airports
- Kempegowda airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, lounges, shops, conference rooms and business facilities, forex and money changing services, and restaurants and cafés.
- Bali’s Denpasar airport has shopping spaces, cafés and restaurants, prayer rooms, spa and shower rooms, play areas for children, forex services, ATMs, and movie lounges.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Bengaluru to Bali
The minimum flight time from Bengaluru to Bali is 8h, via connecting flights. Think Bali is only all about beaches? Then read this. Is it your first visit to Bali? Everything you need to plan your trip is here.
Time Difference between Bengaluru and Bali
Bali, Indonesia is 2h 30min ahead of Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Weather in Bali
April to October is the dry season for Bali, which makes it a great time to visit this tropical, rainy city. July-August are the hottest, with temperatures soaring to 31 degrees Celsius, so April-June and September-October when the temperatures are around 25 degrees Celsius are the best times to visit.
1 Indian Rupee (INR) is equal to 205.98 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). See more here.
Cost of living in Bali
Taxi from Denpasar airport to Kuta (tourism district in Greater Denpasar) costs between IDR 20,000 and 55,000, while a Bemo minivan for the same distance costs between IDR 5,000-10,000. A 3 km taxi ride in Kuta costs IDR 20,000-30,000. Budget meals cost anywhere between IDR 25,000-1,00,000, while the local lager Bintang costs IDR 25,000-40,000 per 0.33L bottle.
Mode of payments accepted in Bali
While bigger establishments all accept credit cards, the charges for using them to pay or withdraw money from the many ATMs are quite high. The better idea is to carry cash and change it in Bali whenever needed, since local currency will be required for food, small purchases and transport.
Best places for your first meal in Bali
Some of Bali’s iconic foods include Pisang Goreng, Mie Goreng, Nasi Goreng, Sate, Babi Guling, Spring Rolls, etc. Head to areas such as North Kuta and Central Kuta, as well as Ubud to taste some unique local food .
Documents required to travel from Bangalore to Bali (Denpasar)
Passengers travelling from Bangalore to Bali (Denpasar) must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Bangalore to Bali (Denpasar)
FAQ on Flights from Bangalore to Bali (Denpasar)
- Q1: How can I book cheap Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Bali (Denpasar) from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar). The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Bali (Denpasar).
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar). Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar). For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Bengaluru?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Bengaluruand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar) travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Bengaluru to Bali (Denpasar).
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.