Cheap flights from Bengaluru to Toronto
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Toronto...
- Mon 14 OctBLRYYZSriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 35,014
- Tue 15 OctBLRYYZSriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 35,251
- Sun 20 OctBLRYYZSriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 35,408
Flight information Bengaluru to Toronto
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 13325 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Toronto Pearson International, Kitchener / Waterloo, Toronto Buttonville, Toronto Island and others
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Bangalore to Toronto?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Bangalore to Toronto for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Bangalore to Toronto flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Bengaluru to Toronto?
Bangalore International Airport Limited, Administration Block,
Devanahalli, Bangalore 560 300,
6301 Silver Dart Dr,
Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2,
60 Harbour Street, Toronto,
Ontario, M5J 1B7,
Getting to Bengaluru airport
- Bengaluru International Airport is on National Highway 7.
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation runs airport shuttles from various parts of the city to the airport.
- App based cabs as well as auto rickshaws ply to the airport.
Travelling from Toronto airport
- Toronto Pearson International airport is located on Highways 427 and 409.
- Toronto Island Airport is located on the Gardiner Expressway
- Travellers can use public transportation, taxis, buses, shuttles or cars to get to the city.
- For more details on car hire click here.
Facilities at Bengaluru and Toronto airports
- Bengaluru International Airport has a VIP Lounge, as well as a Plaza Premium Lounge with high speed Wi-Fi, live cooking counters and a day spa. There is free Wi-Fi in both the terminals with duty free shopping and food courts; there are dine in restaurants too.
- Toronto airport offers free Wi-Fi, lounges run by airlines and air alliances. The airport offers travellers a varied range of dining and shopping venues. The airport also has art exhibits around the airport.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Bengaluru to Toronto
The average flying time from Bengaluru to Toronto is just under 20hours, via connecting flights. Long flights can leave you unsettled, Skyscanner Blogs can show you a few ways to catch up on precious sleep on long haul flights.
Toronto is on Daylight savings time now and Bengaluru is 9h 30min ahead of Toronto. From 5th November, 2017 Toronto will go onto Standard Time and will be 10h 30 mins behind Bengaluru.
Weather in Toronto
The best time to visit Toronto is between May through September when day time highs range between 18 and 27°C. The average night time lows are between 4°C and 18°C.
1 Canadian Dollar is approximately 47.03 INR. Find the latest exchange rates here.
Cost of living in Toronto
A basic meal for one inclusive of a drink is approximately CAD15(USD 10.98) in downtown Toronto. A fast food meal will cost you around CAD9 (USD 6.59). The average price for a taxi ride for 5 miles is CAD22 (USD 16.10).
Mode of payments accepted in Toronto
Canadian Dollars are accepted everywhere and most stores will accept international credit cards and debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Toronto
Toronto has many cafés and tea houses and all of them serve hot beverages along with light meals. Toronto is regarded as one of North America's top food cities. A good first stop for a foodie would be the Farmer's Market at St. Lawrence Market and Riverdale Farm. There is a Farmer’s Market in almost all the suburbs of Toronto. Next stop would be food districts like Baldwin Village famous for its string of cafes or Bayview Avenue known for its French pastries.
Documents required to travel from Bangalore to Toronto
Passengers travelling from Bangalore to Toronto must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Bangalore to Toronto
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.