Cheap flights from Mumbai to Goa
Flight information Mumbai to Goa
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 425 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to Goa?
- Clicking on the price to be directed to the calendar view where you can choose specific dates for travel.
- Skyscanner’s price alerts will update you with the best prices for flight tickets from Mumbai to Goa!
Airport information from Mumbai to Goa
Western Express Highway,
Sahar, Andheri East,
Mumbai 400 099,
Vasco da Gama,
Getting to Mumbai Airport
- Mumbai Airport’s domestic terminal is also known as Santa Cruz airport or Terminal 1.
- The Domestic Terminal can be accessed only by western express highway.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws ply to the airport.
Travelling from Goa Airport
- Goa Airport’s Domestic terminal is located on the intersection of State highways 566 and 178.
- Dabolim railway station is just 1.3 km away.
- Prepaid taxis are available at the Terminal.
- Car hires can be booked from the airport here.
Facilities at Mumbai and Goa Airports
- Mumbai Airport has Free Wi-Fi, VIP Lounges, assistance to the physically challenged, retiring rooms, smoking areas and a wide option of dining and shopping choices for your convenience.
- Goa International Airport is a Spartan airport with few facilities like a snack bar, vending machines, Forex counter and a baggage wrapping machine.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to Goa
The average time for Mumbai to Goa flights is 1hr. A quick nap will keep you fresh enough to party hard at many of Goa’s clubs.
Weather in Goa
Goa’s hottest is 33 degrees Celsius and the lowest being 19.5 degrees Celsius. Monsoons begin at early June and last till late September. The monsoons are pretty here.
Cost of living in Goa
Taxis from the airport to Panaji cost around USD 9.4 -11.3 (INR 629 - 755), Budget meals cost between USD 2.24-7.5 (INR 150-500). Many travellers hire motorcycles upwards of 13 USD (850 INR) and scooters within 7.5 USD (500 INR) per day as an economical and efficient means to travel within Goa.
Mode of payments accepted in Goa
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Goa
Calangute has many beach front restaurants that serve Go an food like Vindaloo. Food for two will cost less than USD 12 (INR 800). Most restaurants are open from noon till 11 in the night. Breakfast joints mostly open up at 9 AM.
Documents required to travel from Mumbai to Goa
Passengers travelling from Mumbai to Goa must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Mumbai to Goa
IndiGo flights to Goa, Jet Airways flights to Goa, Air India flights to Goa
FAQ on Flights from Mumbai to Goa
- How far in advance should I book a flight to get the best deal for Mumbai to Goa flights?
- You can use the monthly price chart listed above to book your flights well in advance.
- How can I book cheap Mumbai to Goa flight tickets online?
- Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Goa from the list.
- How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents?
- Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
- Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Mumbai to Goa?
- Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Mumbai to Goa. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
- Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Mumbai to Goa?
- It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
- Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Mumbai to Goa?
- Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Goa.
- What is the check in luggage limit in Mumbai to Goa flights?
- Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Mumbai to Goa. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
- What is the hand baggage limit in Mumbai to Goa flights?
- 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Mumbai to Goa. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
- What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Mumbai?
- Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Mumbai and saves your time at the check-in counter.
- How can I change my Mumbai to Goa travel dates after booking?
- Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
- How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Mumbai to Goa?
- Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Mumbai to Goa.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Apr 9th, 2019
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.