Cheap flights from Mumbai to Toronto
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Toronto...
- Thu 10 OctBOMYYZSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 39,593
- Sun 20 OctBOMYYZSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 39,594
- Tue 8 OctBOMYYZSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 39,720
Flight information Mumbai to Toronto
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 12533 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Toronto Pearson International, Kitchener / Waterloo, Toronto Buttonville, Toronto Island and others
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to Toronto?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Mumbai to Toronto for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Mumbai to Toronto flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to Toronto?
Airport information from Mumbai to Toronto
Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400 099 India
6301 Silver Dart Drive, Mississauga,
ON L5P 1B2, Canada,
60 Harbour Street, Toronto,
Getting to Mumbai (Bombay) Airport
- Mumbai Airport has a dedicated terminal for international travel and can be accessed by road via the western express highway; the nearest railway station is Vile Parle railway station.
- Most popular and trusted modes of transportation are the app based cabs as well as autorickshaws.
Travelling from Toronto Airport
- Best way to travel from Toronto Pearson Airport is the express bus which will take you to the heart of the city within 10 minutes.
- The TT bus #192 will take you to almost all districts of the city.
- Travellers have the option of pre booking cabs to avoid waiting for them at the airport. If you want to hire a car from Toronto airport click.
Facilities at Mumbai and Toronto Pearson Airports
- Mumbai Airport has executive lounges operated by various airlines. Free Wi-Fi is available in both terminals.
- An elaborate food court, a shopping area with duty free shopping, FOREX counters, ATMs, smoking rooms and dedicated Medical services are available at the Mumbai Airport.
- Passengers can also get a glimpse of India’s rich art heritage in display on the walls of Terminal 2.
- Toronto Pearson Airport has many lounges operated by airlines and a premium paid lounge. Dining and shopping options are aplenty. The airport offers free Wi-Fi. To keep transit travellers entertained, the airport also sports various exhibitions throughout the year.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to Toronto
The average flight time from Mumbai to Toronto is 18h 10min. Travellers can use this time to catch up on their sleep. Most flights have in-flight entertainment, or one can even leaf through the in-flight magazine to soak in the best things about Canada before you land.
Time difference between Mumbai and Toronto
Currently Mumbai is ahead of Toronto by 9hrs 30 mins. During day light savings time Mumbai will be ahead of Toronto by 8hrs 30 mins.
Weather in Toronto
Toronto has 4 distinct seasons. The winters begin mid-December to mid-March and day time high can be -1 degree Celsius with nights falling to as low as -7 degrees Celsius. Spring begins mid-March and lasts till around mid-June bringing temperatures up to 18 degrees Celsius with night time temperatures between -2 – 4 degrees Celsius. A short summer lasts till about mid-September with highs at 26 degrees Celsius. The fall is the best season to visit Toronto with temperature highs between 14-7 degrees Celsius and lows of 7-2 degrees Celsius.
Exchange rate between Canadian Dollar (CAD) and Indian Rupees (INR)
1 Canadian Dollar (CAD) equals 51.48 Indian Rupees (INR).
Cost of living in Toronto
Taxis from the airport to the city costs about CAD 55 (42.26 USD). Daily meals for one can cost up to CAD 15 (USD 11.52) and the harbour dinner and cruise can cost CAD 36 (USD 27.66).
Mode of payments accepted in Toronto
All establishments accept only Canadian dollars while most shops will accept all major credit and debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Toronto
The best place to whet your appetite is the Distillery District, a huge vehicle-less area dedicated to dining, arts and music.
Documents required to travel from Mumbai to Toronto
Passengers travelling from Mumbai to Toronto must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Mumbai to Toronto
Air Canada flights to Toronto, Jet Airways flights to Toronto, Emirates flights to Toronto
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.