Cheap flights from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Denpasar...
- Wed 28 AugCGKDPSIndonesia AirAsiaDirectOne way from ₹ 3,465
- Sat 31 AugCGKDPSIndonesia AirAsiaDirectOne way from ₹ 3,466
- Tue 17 SepCGKDPSIndonesia AirAsiaDirectOne way from ₹ 3,470
Flight information Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 968 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar) for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Jakarta to Bali?
Building 601, PO Box 1245 BUSH, Jakarta 19101, Indonesia
Room 244, 2nd Floor, Terminal Building, Bandara Halim Perdanakusuma, Jakarta Timur 13610, Indonesia
PT Angkasa Pura I, Tuban, Denpasar – 80361, Bali, Indonesia
Bali’s Denpasar Airport has direct flights from Mumbai, and connecting flights from other Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to Jakarta Airports
- Jakarta’s Soekarno Hatta Airport lies 30 km to the west of the city and the Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport lies 14 km to the south.
- Travellers can take taxis, limos and buses to get from the city to the airport.
Travelling from Bali Denpasar Airport
- Denpasar International Airport in Bali is located 15 km southeast of the city in the Kuta province.
- Travellers can take taxis and buses to get to the city.
- If one wishes to drive around themselves, they can also rent cars. See more here.
Facilities at Jakarta and Bali Airports
- Jakarta Airports have numerous lounges, Wi-fi (inside lounge at Halim Perdana Kusuma), ATMs, currency exchange services, baby care, duty-free shops (only at Hatta), and food and drink options.
- Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport has shopping spaces, cafés and restaurants, prayer rooms, spas and shower rooms, kids’ play areas, money chargers, forex services, banks and ATMs, and movie lounges for entertainment.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Jakarta to Bali
The minimum flight time from Jakarta to Bali is 1h 35min, via direct flights. Bali makes for a great visa-free southeast Asian destination. If you think Bali is only all about beaches, you should probably read this.
Time Difference between Jakarta and Bali
Bali, Indonesia is 1h ahead of Jakarta, Indonesia.
Weather in Bali
Bali is hottest in July-August, and rainy between November and March. The best time to visit Bali is April-June and September-October when the season is dry and temperatures are between 20 and 26 degrees Celsius.
1 Indian Rupee (INR) is equal to 206.89 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). See more here.
Cost of living in Bali
A taxi ride from the airport to the popular tourism destination of Kuta costs around IDR 20,000-56,000, while the same ride in a minivan costs IDR 5,000-10,000. A 3 km taxi ride in the city costs around IDR 20,000-30,000. Inexpensive meals cost anywhere between IDR 25,000 and 1,10,000 in Kuta, while the local lager bottle (Bintang, 0.33L)costs IDR 25,000-40,000.
Mode of payments accepted in Bali
While there is a fee on credit cards and withdrawal of cash using debit cards, all resorts, hotels and upscale restaurants accept them and ATMs are plentiful. Travellers will need cash for transport, food and local shopping.
Best places for your first meal in Bali
Famous Balinese foods include Sate Lembat, Bebek Betutu, Lawar, Nasi Campur and Ayam, Babli Guling, Tempe and Tahu, Jimbaran Seafood, and Nasi Goreng, among others. Head to areas such as North Kuta, Central Kuta, and Ubud for Balinese food.
Documents required to travel from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)
Passengers travelling from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar) must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)
Emirates flights to Bali (Denpasar), AirAsia flights to Bali (Denpasar), Singapore Airlines flights to Bali (Denpasar)
FAQ on Flights from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)
- Q1: How can I book cheap Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Bali (Denpasar) from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar). The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Bali (Denpasar).
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar). Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar). For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Jakarta?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Jakartaand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar) travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar).
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.