Cheap flights from New Delhi to Accra
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Accra...
- Sun 24 NovDELACCAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 26,478
- Sat 30 NovDELACCAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 26,649
- Tue 26 NovDELACCJazeera AirwaysIndirectOne way from ₹ 28,346
Flight information New Delhi to Accra
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 8477 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Accra International Airport?
Travellers can easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Accra by heading to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Accra for each month. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Accra International.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Accra flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Accra?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Airport Road, Accra, Ghana
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has one international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- Travellers can take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered cabs or rickshaws and prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Accra airport
- Accra or Kotoka International Airport lies 8.6 km from Accra.
- Travellers can take private taxis, buses, train, private cars or limos.
- Travellers can also hire cars to drive around themselves. Click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Accra airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, lounges, currency exchange counters, childcare and prayer rooms, medical assistance and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Accra airport has three lounges and a number of currency exchange counters across the airport.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Accra
The average flight time from New Delhi to Accra is 12h+, via connecting flights. Ghana is a beautiful place to visit, read up on all that you can do. Catch up on some last minute correspondence on your computer so that you have a peaceful holiday. Make the most of the in-flight services while on the long journey. Do catch up on some sleep to beat jet lag.
New Delhi, India is 3h 30min ahead of Accra.
Weather in Accra
Winter, October to April, is the best time to visit Accra when the average temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 28 degree Celsius.
1 Ghanian Cedi (GHS) is equal to 16.50 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Accra
An inexpensive meal in Accra is in the GHS 27.84 category. A meal for two in a decent sit down restaurant is around GHS 171. Packaged water is GHS 4.48. Travelling one-way on local transport is around GHS 3.86. The base fare of the taxi is GHS 4.93.
Mode of payments accepted in Accra
It’s a good idea to carry a certain amount of cash on you for smaller transactions. Major credit and debit cards are acceptable across Accra. ATM machines can easily be found.
Best places for your first meal in Accra
Osu is one of the best places to consider having your first meal. You can also stroll through Nima in search of good street food. The Mallem Atta Market is also a good place to begin with. Tilapia , a tasty grilled fish, is a favourite in Accra..
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.