Cheap flights from New Delhi to Aizawl
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Aizawl...
- Thu 28 NovDELAJLGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,850
- Wed 27 NovDELAJLAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,621
- Fri 29 NovDELAJLGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,667
Flight information New Delhi to Aizawl
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1651 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Aizawl?
Book flight tickets from New Delhi to Aizawl easily using Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Each bar on the Skyscanner bar chart represents the lowest price for a particular month. Move your mouse over the bars to see the lowest price on flights from New Delhi to Aizawl. Click on a month and you will be directed to the calendar / chart view. Select a date according to your travel itinerary and book your tickets.
- Stay updated on cheap flight tickets from New Delhi to Aizawl with Skyscanner’sprice alerts.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Aizawl?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi, 110 037
Mizoram 796 410,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is located on the Delhi Gurgaon expressway
- The Delhi Metro stops at Terminal 3.
- A/C buses ply from various parts of the city to the airport.
- Metered taxis and auto rickshawsply to the airport too.
Travelling from Aizawl Airport
- The airport is situated on W. Phaileng-Aizawl Road and is connected to Aizawl by the Aizawl-Kumarghat highway.
- Only taxis ply from the terminal.
- Travellers can hire cars from the airport itself with Skyscanner’s car hire
Facilities at New Delhi and Aizawl airports
- New Delhi airport’s terminal T1 has free Wi-Fi for 20mins only. Duty-free shopping, FOREX services, restaurants and cafes, ATMs and business lounges are available for travellers’ convenience.
- Aizawl Airport is a small airport and dining and shopping options are limited. Other passenger services include 24X7 medical assistance and wheelchair assistance for physically challenged travellers as well as elderly travellers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Aizawl
There are no direct flights from New Delhi to Aizawl. The shortest travelling time is just under 4hrs. Read more on how to pass time on boring flights at Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Aizawl
The day time temperatures in Aizawl range between 27°C in April and 20°C in January. The night time temperatures accordingly range between 19°C and 11°C during the day and 20°C to 14°C during the night. It rains heavily from mid-April to mid-October.
Cost of Living in Aizawl
Aizawl has a very steep landscape. Most inclines are over 30°, which correspond to taxi charge. Taxis charge nearly INR 40 (USD 0.60) for a 1 km ride. Buses charge INR 5 (USD 0.07) for the same distance.
Mode of payments accepted in Aizawl
All cash transactions are done in Indian Rupees while some shops will accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Aizawl
Aizawl has few restaurants that serve Authentic Mizo food. Some of the better restaurants can be found on Chanmari-Chaltlang Road. If you find a nice Mizo restaurant do ask for some Bai.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of 3rd November, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.