Cheap flights from New Delhi to Ashgabat
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Ashgabat...
- Sat 30 NovDELASBHahn Air SystemsDirectOne way from ₹ 19,440
- Wed 4 DecDELASBHahn Air SystemsDirectOne way from ₹ 19,835
- Fri 6 DecDELASBflydubaiIndirectOne way from ₹ 24,460
Flight information New Delhi to Ashgabat
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2028 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Ashgabat?
Head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Ashgabat for every month. Select travel dates from the calendar page and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Ashgabat.
- Stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Ashgabat flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What do you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Ashgabat?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Petrozavodskaya Street, 744000 Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport is located 20 km south of the city on Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, between Dwarka and Vasant Vihar.
- It has a separate international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- Travellers can take prepaid cabs, rickshaws, metered taxis or the metro’s Orange Line to get to the airport.
Travelling from Ashgabat airport
- Ashgabat Airport lies north of the city of Ashgabat.
- Travellers can take public taxis and buses from the airport to the city.
- Travellers can also hire cars to drive around themselves. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Ashgabat airports
- Delhi airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, cafés, restaurants, bars, and dining spaces, banks and ATMs, currency exchange and forex counters, lounges, duty-free shops, and childcare and prayer rooms.
- Ashgabat airport has waiting, VIP and CIP rooms, a business club, fast-food outlets and bars, currency exchange counters, and childcare rooms.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Ashgabat
The average flight time from New Delhi to Ashgabat is 3h 45min+, via a direct flight. Travellers can take rest or read up about the city and the country.
New Delhi, India is 30min ahead of Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Weather in Ashgabat
The best time to visit Ashgabat is from March to early May and September to October when the temperatures are between 18 and 32 degrees Celsius.
1 Turkmenistan Manat (TMT) is equal to 19.61 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Ashgabat
A local transport ticket (one-way) in Ashgabat cost INR 7, while a 1 km taxi ride cost INR 60. An inexpensive meal in Ashgabat costs INR 690, while a three-course meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 2,500.
Mode of payments accepted in Ashgabat
Turkmenistan is still largely a cash economy, but a few hotels accept credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Ashgabat
Ashgabat’s food delights include pilaf, dumplings, pies, shaslik, and Russian fare such as mayo-based salads. Head to Gaudan, Howdan, the MIR districts, and the 3rd Micro District and the areas north of it for the best places to eat in Ashgabat.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 24th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.