Cheap flights from New Delhi to Amritsar
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Amritsar...
- Tue 3 DecDELATQVistaraDirectOne way from ₹ 1,913
- Tue 10 DecDELATQVistaraDirectOne way from ₹ 1,913
- Thu 5 DecDELATQVistaraDirectOne way from ₹ 1,923
Flight information New Delhi to Amritsar
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 413 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Amritsar?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Amritsar for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Amritsar flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Delhi to Amritsar?
Airport information for Delhi and Amritsar
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
Getting to Delhi Airport
- Terminal 1D is the domestic departures terminal.
- Terminal 1D can be accessed through Delhi Gurgaon Expressway.
- The orange line of Delhi Metro has a stop at Terminal 3. Inter terminal shuttles can be taken from terminal 3 to terminal 1D.
- State run bus services, Auto rickshaws and app based Taxis ply to the terminal
Travelling from Amritsar Airport
- The Ajnala Road connects the city to the Amritsar Airport.
- State run busses as well as taxis are available at the terminal.
- Renting a car in Amritsar is hassle free. The adventurous can hire a car here.
Facilities at Delhi to Amritsar Airports
- Terminal 1D of the Delhi Airport is completely accessible to physically challenged people. There is a wide variety of shopping and dining options. Inter Terminal shuttles and taxis are available.
- Amritsar Airport has services for the physically challenged; there is a restaurant, bookshop, retail shops and, car rental counters and a FOREX counter.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Delhi to Amritsar
Generally Delhi to Amritsar flights takes 1hr. Amritsar is famous for its Golden Temple. You can also read up on all that you need to know about Golden Temple darshan here.
Weather in Amritsar
Day time temperatures in Amritsar range from 20-40 degrees Celsius. Summer night time temperatures range between 20 degrees Celsius to the 25 degrees Celsius. Winter nights can reach sub-zero temperatures. Unlike other parts of India, the monsoons in Amritsar are light.
Cost of Living in Amritsar
A prepaid taxi to the Golden Temple area will cost INR 300 (USD 4.46). Meals for 1 can cost less than INR 150(USD 2.23) and a 1litrebottle of water costs INR 20 (USD 0.29).
Mode of payments accepted in Amritsar
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Amritsar
Amritsar has a dazzling cuisine of its own. The best place to try Amritsari cuisine is the old city and the bazaar. Local companies also organise food tours of Amritsar.Many of the Gurudwaras offer langar-Spartan but delicious, free meals from their kitchens.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Amritsar
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Amritsar must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Amritsar
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.