Cheap flights from New Delhi to Antalya
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Antalya...
- Thu 12 DecDELAYTnas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 14,671
- Tue 10 DecDELAYTIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,501
- Wed 11 DecDELAYTIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,753
Flight information New Delhi to Antalya
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 4390 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Antalya Airport?
Book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Antalya, easily, with Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Move the mouse pointer over the bar chart to view the lowest prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Antalya for each month. Click on any month and choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Antalya.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Antalya flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Antalya?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
DHMI, Hava Liani Basmüdürlügü, 07030 Antalya, Turkey
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport’s international terminal lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- Travellers can take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered cabs or rickshaws and buses to get to the airport.
Travelling from Antalyaairport
- Antalya Airport is 17 km north east of the city on the D400 road.
- Taxis, buses, private cars and limos are available at the terminal.
- Travellers can pick up hired cars from the airport. Click here to rent a car.
Facilities at New Delhi and Antalya airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, lounges, currency exchange counters, childcare rooms, medical assistance and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Antalya airport offers Wi-Fi, premium lounges, ATMs, baby care and prayer rooms, duty-free shops and a variety of restaurants and cafes.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Antalya
The average flight time from New Delhi to Antalyais over 10hrs, via connecting flights. Turkey has made it to top 10 destinations for family vacations and has also made it to many hikers’ top 11 destinations.
New Delhi, India is 2h 30min ahead of Antalya, Turkey.
Weather in Antalya
Antalya’s summers are hot and dry with temperature highs of 30-35 degrees Celsius, the remainder of the year is cooler with mild showers.
1 Turkish New Lira (TRY) is equal to 19.96 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Antalya
Taxis charge TRY 2.4 per km. A single tram ride costs TRY 1.25. A budget meal for one in Antalya costs between TRY 7 and 12, while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs TRY60.
Mode of payments accepted in Antalya
Cash is accepted everywhere while credit and debit cards are accepted in most shops and restaurants.
Best places for your first meal in Antalya
The old walled quarter of Kaleici has many alfresco restaurants and cafes. One can dine in a different era, with authentic Turkish fare çöp sis (grilled meats, with fresh vegetables and traditional drink Ayran). The area is famous for its Mediterranean influenced cuisine that is full of salads, seafood and olives.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.