Cheap flights from New Delhi to Bhuj
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Bhuj...
- Sat 23 NovDELBHJAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 12,204
- Thu 12 DecDELBHJAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 12,368
- Sat 16 NovDELBHJAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 12,582
Flight information New Delhi to Bhuj
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 948 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How can you compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Bhuj?
Your search for cheap flight tickets from New Delhi to Bhuj ends here!
- View the prices of flights from New Delhi to Bhuj on Skyscanner’s bar chart, on a monthly basis. Pick the best travel dates that suit and book cheap flights from New Delhi to Bhuj with ease.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s easy price alert facility so you can be updated about any change in prices for flights from New Delhi to Bhuj.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Bhuj?
New Delhi – 110037, India
Civil Enclave, Bhuj Airport, Bhuj – 370001, India
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- New Delhi airport is 20 km south of the city, on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- The Orange Line of the Delhi metro, metered rickshaws or taxis, and prepaid taxis are all good options to get to the airport.
- AMTS bus services to the airport have good frequency, and are also a viable choice for travellers who want to get to the airport from the city.
Travelling from Bhuj Airport
- Bhuj airport is 3 km north of the city.
- Taxis and state run as well as private buses are available to travel from the airport into the city.
- Auto rickshaws also ply to and from Bhuj airport.
- If you want to rent a car from Bhuj airport click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Bhuj Airports
- Indira Gandhi airport is one of the largest in India, with three terminals, and has facilities for travellers like lounges, cafes and restaurants, duty-free shopping, ATMs and banking services, as well as free Wi-Fi for a given time.
- Bhuj airport is a single terminal space, from where passengers both arrive and depart. There are no shopping facilities at the airport, which does have a snack bar.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Bhuj
There are no direct flights between New Delhi and Bhuj. Most flights have a stopover in Mumbai, and the time taken for the entire journey is a minimum of four and a half hours including the stop-over. Flying time from New Delhi to Mumbai is just over two hours, and the Mumbai to Bhuj sector is around one and a quarter hours. Travellers can rest and relax on the flights, or read or sleep.
Weather in Bhuj
July and August are Bhuj’s rainy months, seeing high levels of rainfall. The average temperature in Bhuj is around 26 degrees Celsius. Summer months can see temperatures soaring to 40 degrees Celsius or even higher.
Cost of living in Bhuj
Bhuj is the starting point for many travellers heading to the Rann of Kutch. Auto rickshaws and buses are the most common modes of transport, with shared autos also being popular. Travellers can expect to pay around Rs. 30 for a 3 km distance.
Mode of payments accepted in Bhuj
Paying with cash is required for transportation, street food and smaller restaurants and when shopping in the markets. ATMs are available in the city and big hotels will accept payment by debit or credit card.
Best places for your first meal in Bhuj
Gujarati dishes like Dabeli, Chana Dal Pakwan, Khamnan Dhokla, Thepla and Khakhra are must-haves. Around 80% of the restaurants in Bhuj serve only vegetarian food. The street food options are plentiful, as are dhabas. A Gujarati thali is another must-experience on your visit to Bhuj.
Disclaimer: Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 20th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.