Cheap flights from New Delhi to Birmingham
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Birmingham...
- Mon 9 DecDELBHXTurkish AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 18,845
- Fri 22 NovDELBHXTurkish AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 19,784
- Sat 23 NovDELBHXTurkish AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 19,784
Flight information New Delhi to Birmingham
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 6805 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Birmingham?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Birmingham for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Birmingham flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Birmingham?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Birmingham International Airport (BHX) Birmingham International Airport Ltd, Birmingham, B26 3QJ, United Kingdom
Birmingham Airport has direct flights from New Delhi, and connecting flights from major Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport has both international (T3) and domestic (T1, T2) terminals. The airport is located on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway 20 km south of the city.
- Travellers can take the Orange Line of Delhi Metro and metered and prepaid taxis to get to the airport from the city.
Travelling from Birmingham Airport
- Birmingham International Airport lies 14 miles east of the city centre of Birmingham.
- Travellers can take cars, motorbikes, trains, buses, coaches, cycles and taxis to get to the city from the airport. See here.
- They can also rent cars to drive around themselves. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Birmingham airports
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport has premium lounges, 24-hr food and drink options, duty-free shops, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, banks and ATMs, currency exchange and forex services, baby and childcare facilities, shower rooms, rest rooms, spas, etc.
- Birmingham Airport has lounges, free Wi-Fi, ATMs, currency exchange, duty-free shopping, 24-hr food and drink options, pharmacy, prayer room, observation deck, showers, spa, salon and smoking rooms.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Birmingham
The minimum flight time from New Delhi to Birmingham is 9h 25min, via connecting flights. If you’re in Birmingham for a longer while, check out this attraction just 40 miles from the city.
Time difference between New Delhi and Birmingham
New Delhi, India is 4h 30min ahead of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Weather in Birmingham
The best time to visit Birmingham is between March and May when the days are sunny and the temperatures sway between 7 and 28 degrees Celsius.
1 Great Britain Pound (GBP) equals 83.42 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Birmingham
A one-way ticket in local transport costs GBP 2-3 while a 1 km taxi ride costs GBP 2-4 as well. An inexpensive meal cost around GBP 12-15 while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs GBP 40-50. A regular cup of coffee costs GBP 2-3 and a 0.33L bottle of water cost GBP 1. Domestic beer (0.5L) costs GBP 3.5.
Mode of payments accepted in Birmingham
Credit and debit cards will be accepted almost everywhere, and ATMs are plentiful. Cash could be required to pay for transportation, smaller purchases at local purchases, and for food at cash-only restaurants and transportation.
Best places for your first meal in Birmingham
The iconic foods in Birmingham are Pickelets, Balti, Birmingham soup, Brummie Bacon Cakes, Lambswool, Frumenty, Pease Pudding and Faggots and Peas. Head to areas such as Digbeth, Gay Village and the Jewellery Quarter for food.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Birmingham
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Birmingham must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Birmingham
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.