Cheap flights from New Delhi to Beijing
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Beijing...
- Mon 18 NovDELPEKShandong AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,216
- Wed 4 DecDELPEKShandong AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,216
- Wed 27 NovDELPEKShandong AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,223
Flight information New Delhi to Beijing
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3813 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Beijing Capital, Beijing Nanyuan and Beijing Daxing
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Beijing?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Beijing for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Beijing flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Beijing?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi India
155 Dongsi Xi Dajie, Beijing 100621, People’s Republic of China
Jingbei E Rd, Fengtai Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Beijing has direct flights from New Delhi and Mumbai, and connecting flights from other Indian cities. See complete list here.
Getting to Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km south of the city. It has both domestic and international terminals.
- Passengers can travel via metered taxis and rickshaws, prepaid taxis as well as take the Orange Line of the Delhi metro directly to the T3 which serves as the International Terminal.
Travelling from Beijing Airports
- Beijing International Airport lies 30 km northeast of the city centre, while Nanyuan Airport lies 17 km south of it.
- Travellers have the option of buses and taxis to get from Nanyuan airport to the city.
- Travellers can take the rail, buses, taxis as well as private cars from Beijing International.
- Travellers can hire cars for rent from airports. See here and here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Beijing Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport features free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, ATMs and banking services, business and conference facilities, restaurants and cafés, duty-free shops, money changers and forex services, childcare and prayer rooms.
- Beijing International Airport has lounges, free Wi-Fi, ATMs, currency exchange and forex services, restaurants and cafés, duty-free shops, etc. Nanyuan airport is smaller and has basic passenger facilities and a small supermarket on the ground floor outside the terminal.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Beijing
The minimum flight time from New Delhi to Beijing is 6h 5min, via direct flights. Check out these interesting sights in Beijing. Are you planning an extended visit? See places to see and things to do around Beijing.
Time Difference between New Delhi and Beijing
Beijing, China is 2h 30min ahead of New Delhi, India.
Weather in Beijing
The best time to go to Beijing is usually in May and September–October. The weather is pleasant with clear skies and sunny days, and temperatures staying between 19 and 26 degrees Celsius.
1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) equals 9.52 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Beijing
Taxi rides from the airport to the city cost CNY 70-120 (from Beijing International), while the airport express costs CNY 25 and the shuttle bus costs CNY 16. A 3 km taxi ride costs CNY 13-20, a subway ride costs CNY 3-9, and a bus costs CNY 2. Budget meals cost anywhere between CNY 10 and 50. A 0.33L bottle of beer costs CNY 12-25, a cocktail glass costs CNY 30-50, and a Big Mac costs CNY 14.
Mode of payments accepted in Beijing
Only high-end hotels and high-end restaurants accept credit cards – rest everywhere, travellers will need cash.
Best places for your first meal in Beijing
Some of Beijing’s most iconic dishes are Peking Roast Duck, Instant Boiled Mutton, Zhajiang Noodles, Bean Soup, Lu Zhu Huo Shao, Chao Ganer and Guan Chang. Head to Hujialou Residential District, Doncheng and the areas around Qiongdao Island for restaurants in Beijing.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Beijing
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Beijing must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Beijing
Air China flights to Beijing, Emirates flights to Beijing, Cathay Pacific flights to Beijing
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.