Cheap flights from New Delhi to Cairo
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Cairo...
- Wed 11 DecDELCAInas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 11,662
- Fri 13 DecDELCAInas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 11,814
- Thu 12 DecDELCAInas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 11,887
Flight information New Delhi to Cairo
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 4406 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Cairo?
Travellers can easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Cairo using Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Cairo for every month. Easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Cairo by choosing the best-suited dates from the calendar.
- Know about price changes in New Delhi to Cairo flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Cairo?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
PO Box 7,Ben Gurion Airport – 70100 Israel
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km south of the city.
- It has one international (T3) and two domestic (T1, T2) terminals.
- Travellers can take metered rickshaws and taxis, prepaid cabs or the metro (Orange Line to T3).
Travelling from Cairo airport
- Cairo International Airport lies 21 km to the northeast of the city centre of Cairo.
- Travellers can take the newly-opened airport shuttle bus, private taxis, limousines, CTA city buses, as well as to drive around themselves.
Facilities at New Delhi and Cairo airports
- Delhi airport has premium lounges for passengers, retail and duty-free shops, childcare and prayer rooms, dining spaces, bars, cafés and restaurants, medical assistance, currency exchange services, and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Cairo airport has restaurants and cafés, banks and ATMs, internet, lounges, medical assistance, and duty-free shops.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Cairo
The average flight time from New Delhi to Cairo Ben Gurion is 9h 10min+, via connecting flights. Don’t miss seeing the world-famous pyramids at Giza. If you’re visiting Cairo for the first time, indulge in all these activities!
New Delhi, India is 3h 30min ahead of Cairo, Egypt.
Weather in Cairo
The best times to visit Cairo are March-April and October-November¸ when temperatures are between 23 and 30 degrees Celsius.
1 Egyptian Pound (EGP) is equal to 7.52 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Cairo
A taxi from the airport to the city centre costs EGP80-155, while a public bus from airport to the city centre costs EGP2-3. A 3 km taxi ride in Cairo costs EGP7-8 while a metro ride costs EGP1. Budget meals cost anywhere between EGP 5 and 40. A 0.33L beer bottle costs EGP18-30.
Mode of payments accepted in Cairo
Cash will be required for purchases at local markets, food and transportation. Hotels accept credit cards and ATMs are plentiful and accept all debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Cairo
Egyptian food delicacies include Falafel, Kushari, Kabab wa kofta, Hawawshi, Shawarma, Fattah, and Sayadeyah. Head to areas around Garden City on the banks of the Nile for the best Egyptian dishes.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 28th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.