Cheap flights from New Delhi to Paris Charles de Gaulle
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Paris...
- Wed 20 NovDELCDGLOTIndirectOne way from ₹ 18,168
- Mon 9 DecDELCDGLOTIndirectOne way from ₹ 18,168
- Wed 11 DecDELCDGLOTIndirectOne way from ₹ 18,168
Flight information New Delhi to Paris Charles de Gaulle
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 6572 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Paris Charles de Gaulle
Frequently asked questions
Delhi to Paris
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Paris?
Are you breaking your head trying to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Paris? Try Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars on the bar chart to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Paris month-wise. Choose a month and travel dates from those available and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Paris!
- Do you want to stay updated about every price change in New Delhi to Paris flights? Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Paris?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
291,Boulevard Raspail 75675 Paris Cedex 14,France
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport has one international (T3) and two domestic (T1, T2) terminals.
- The airport lies 20 km south of the city centre on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- One can book prepaid cabs, hire metered taxis or rickshaws or catch the Orange Line of the Delhi metro to get to the airport.
Travelling from Paris airport
- Charles de Gaulle airport lies 37 km northeast from the city centre of Paris and has three terminals connected by the N1, N2 and CDGVAL shuttles.
- Travellers can take the RER B train to the suburbs, or the SNCF trains to anywhere beyond the city.
- They can also take multiple buses from the airport to various points in Paris and even overnight buses to get to other cities. See here.
- Travellers can also take official taxis (Paris/suburban) depending upon their destination. See here for fares.
- Visitors can also hire cars for driving around. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Paris airports
- Indira Gandhi airport offers free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes. It also has currency exchange services, ATMs and banks, cafés and restaurants and premium lounges for passengers.
- Roissy airport has internet access, prayer areas, medical facilities, facilities for disabled passengers, and pay-per-use lounge facilities.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Paris
The average flight time from New Delhi to Paris is 9h10min, non-stop. If you’re a culture tripper, explore the many churches and museums of Paris. If you’re in Paris for one or two days, here are some things that you should not do in the city.
New Delhi is 3h 30min ahead of Paris, France.
Weather in Paris
June-August is summer and tourist season is at its peak, while December-February sees freezing temperatures. March-May and September-November are the best times to visit Paris when the temperatures are around 5-15 degrees Celsius.
1Euro (EUR) is equal to 73.6 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Paris
A taxi from Roissy airport to the city centre costs approximately EUR 48-60, while a train costs EUR 10. A 3 km taxi ride costs EUR 10-15, while a metro ride costs EUR 1.8. Budget meals cost anywhere between EUR 5-16. A bottle of cheap wine costs EUR 2-10, while a .33L beer bottle costs EUR 5-8. A tiny cup of coffee costs EUR 1-4.
Mode of payments accepted in Paris
Travellers should carry credit and debit cards since it’s the easiest way to pay for bigger purchases. However, cash is needed for food and transportation in some cases. Also, travellers need to be careful while carrying cash as pick pocketing is common.
Best places for your first meal in Paris
Top French food items include baguettes, pastries, macaroons, and falafels. Head to Marais for the city’s best falafel carts and the 13th Arrondissement for Cambodian and Chinese food. For the best crepe stands, head to the Latin Quarter and Montmartre. As for the best French food, you’ll find that in every section of the ‘City of Lights’.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 12th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.