Cheap flights from New Delhi to Zhengzhou
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Zhengzhou...
- Wed 18 DecDELCGONokScootIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,977
- Thu 28 NovDELCGOIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 16,183
- Tue 26 NovDELCGOVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 16,225
Flight information New Delhi to Zhengzhou
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 3527 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Zhengzhou Airport?
Book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Zhengzhou, easily, with Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Move the mouse pointer over the bar chart to view the lowest prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Zhengzhou for each month. Click on any month and choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Zhengzhou.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Zhengzhou flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Zhengzhou?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Yingbin Ave, Xinzheng Shi, China
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport’s international terminal lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- Travellers can take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered cabs or rickshaws and buses to get to the airport.
Travelling from Zhengzhou airport
- Zhengzhou Airport is 37 km southeast of the city centre on the Great East road.
- Taxis, trains, buses and limos are available at the terminal.
- Travellers can pick up hired cars from the airport. Click here to rent a car.
Facilities at New Delhi and Zhengzhou airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, lounges, banking and FOREX counters, childcare rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Zhengzhou airport has ATMs, baby care rooms, duty-free shops, restaurants and cafes.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Zhengzhou
The average flight time from New Delhi to Zhengzhou is just under 9hrs, via connecting flights. Travellers can spend this time by sleeping well on long haul flights, and for those who cannot sleep here are some ways to beat boredom on long flights.
New Delhi, India is 2hrs 30min behind Zhengzhou, China.
Weather in Zhengzhou
The best time to visit Zhengzhou is from April through October when temperatures range between 21 and 31 degrees Celsius with mild showers.
1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) is equal to 9.91 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Zhengzhou
A single trip on a bus costs CNY 1. Taxi fares begin at CNY 8 with every subsequent km charged at CNY 1.5. A budget meal for one in Zhengzhou costs around CNY 68, while a 3-course meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs CNY195.
Mode of payments accepted in Zhengzhou
Cash is accepted everywhere, while credit and debit cards are accepted in some shops and restaurants.
Best places for your first meal in Zhengzhou
Zhengzhou has many dumpling and noodle shops on every street and back alley. Sichuan restaurants are popular here. Zhengzhou is famous for its hulatang, spicy breakfast soup. The best Hulatang in Zhengzhou can be had at Shunhelu.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of December 1st, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.