Cheap flights from New Delhi to Chiang Mai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Chiang Mai...
- Mon 9 DecDELCNXNokScootIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,978
- Wed 11 DecDELCNXIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 9,022
- Sat 30 NovDELCNXGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 9,108
Flight information New Delhi to Chiang Mai
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 2476 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Chiang Mai International Airport?
Travellers can easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Chiang Mai International Airport by heading to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Chiang Mai for each month. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Chiang Mai International.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Chiang Mai flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Chiang Mai?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
60, Sanambin Road, Suthep District, Amphoe Muang, Changwat Chiang Mai 50200
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has one international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- Travellers can take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered cabs or rickshaws and prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Chiang Mai Airport
- Chiang Mai is just 10 minutes away from the city centre.
- Travellers can take private taxis, tuk-tuks, songteaws and private cars.
- Travellers can also hire cars to drive around themselves. Click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Chiang Mai airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, lounges, currency exchange counters, childcare and prayer rooms, medical assistance and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Chiang Mai airport offers a range of shopping and dining outlets to each of the passengers passing through the arrivals and departure terminals. Shops with the traditional silk products are also aplenty here.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Chiang Mai
The average flight time from New Delhi to Chiang Mai is 6h+, via connecting flights. You can spend your time reading up on what makes this place a great summer escape as well as what makes it one of the gems of Thailand.
New Delhi, India is 1h 30min behind Chiang Mai.
Weather in Chiang Mai
November to January is the best time to visit Chiang Mai. Rainy season, from May to September, is also a good time to visit, since it does not rain all the time and is pleasant.
1 Baht (TBH) is equal to 1.93 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Chiang Mai
A drive in a local taxi can cost you TB 10 per kilometre. A monthly pass on the local transport system is around TBH 1000. A one way ticket on the other hand is TBH 20. A cheap meal is available for TBH 50 and meal for two in a mid-range restaurant can be around TBH 500.
Mode of payments accepted in Chiang Mai
Cash is accepted almost everywhere, as are credit cards. ATMs are easily available but apply a surcharge on the use of a foreign card. Exchange counters are easily available across the city.
Best places for your first meal in Chiang Mai
Street food is where you should be trying out the cuisine of the land. However, it is important to exert caution as Thailand belly is real. Stick to stalls that have the most Thai locals at it. Also try booking yourself for a khantoke dinner with a show. The Anusarn Market, Kalare Food Centre and the Suthep Road outdoor eating area is where you will get some of the best meals ever.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 23rd, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.