Cheap flights from New Delhi to Chengdu
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Chengdu...
- Thu 21 NovDELCTUIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 8,468
- Tue 26 NovDELCTUIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 8,746
- Fri 6 DecDELCTUIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 8,810
Flight information New Delhi to Chengdu
Average flight time, total distance 2602 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Chengdu Airport?
Travellers can book flights from New Delhi to Chengdu with Skyscanner’s, easy to use, bar chart.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the bar chart to get the lowest prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Chengdu for each month. Click on a month and choose travel dates from the calendar page. Easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Chengdu.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Chengdu flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Chengdu?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has one international terminal (T3).
- Travellers can take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered cabs and rickshaws or buses to get to the airport.
Travelling from Chengdu airport
- Chengdu Airport is 16 km from downtown Chengdu on the S6 Chengdu Airport Expressway.
- Taxis, buses, trains and limos are available at the terminal.
- Travellers can book rental cars from the airport by clicking here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Chengdu airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, premium lounges, FOREX counters, childcare rooms and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Chengdu airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, premium lounges and FOREX counters.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Chengdu
The average flight time from New Delhi to Chengdu is 8hrs, via connecting flights. Chengdu is a must see stop for travellers visiting China for the first time. It is also home to the Panda research centre.
New Delhi, India is 2h 30min behind Chengdu, China.
Weather in Chengdu
Visit Chengdu between April and May or September and October, when the daytime temperatures range between 26 and 21 degrees Celsius.
1 China Yuan Renminbi (CNY) is equal to 9.94 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Chengdu
A single trip on any public transport starts at CNY 2. A budget meal for one in Chengdu costs around CNY 35, while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs CNY121.
Mode of payments accepted in Chengdu
Cash is accepted everywhere while some shops accept credit and debit card payments.
Best places for your first meal in Chengdu
Chengdu is lined with many ‘hole in the wall’ joints that serve up Chongqing hotpot. The hotpot is actually a spicy soup in which you can boil meats and vegetables. The meat and vegetables are then fished out and eaten separately. Beware, the soup is too spicy to drink!
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.