Cheap flights from New Delhi to Cincinnati
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Cincinnati...
- Wed 20 NovDELCVGSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 39,692
- Tue 5 NovDELCVGUkraine InternationalIndirectOne way from ₹ 43,327
- Sat 16 NovDELCVGSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 43,472
Flight information New Delhi to Cincinnati
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 12275 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Cincinnati Municipal and Cincinnati Northern Kentucky
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Cincinnati?
Book cheap flights from New Delhi to Cincinnati via Skyscanner’s bar chart page in 3 simple steps.
- Linger the mouse above the bars to see the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Cincinnati for every month. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Cincinnati.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Cincinnati flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Cincinnati?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
PO Box 22287, Cincinnati, Florida 33622-2287, USA
262 Wilmer Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45226, USA
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport lies 20 km south of the city on Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway between Dwarka and Vasant Vihar. It has separate domestic (T1, T2) and international (T3) terminals.
- One can either take the Orange Line of the Delhi metro, prepaid cabs, or metered rickshaws and taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Cincinnati airport
- Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Airport is around 15miles west of the city centre of Cincinnati, while Cincinnati Municipal Airport lies around 7 miles to the east.
- Travellers can take taxis, private cars, vans, ride-shares, as well as the public transit (TANK) from the airports to the city.
- They can also hire cars to drive around themselves. See here and here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Cincinnati airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, banks and ATMs, bars, restaurants, cafés and dining spaces, duty-free shops, lounges, currency exchange and forex services, prayer and childcare rooms.
- Cincinnati’s airports have lounges, free Wi-Fi, ATMs and banks, duty-free shops, restaurants and cafés, massage and spa services, medical services and information desks and services.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Cincinnati
The average flight time from New Delhi to Cincinnati is 19h+, via connecting flights. Travellers can read up about Cincinnati and Ohio State in the in-flight magazines.
Between mid-March and October, New Delhi, India is 9h 30min ahead of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, and 10h 30min ahead the rest of the time.
Weather in Cincinnati
The best time to visit Cincinnati is from September-October and April-June when the temperatures are between 6 and 28degrees Celsius.
1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 68.59 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Cincinnati
A one-way local transport ticket costs USD 2, while a 1km taxi ride costs USD1-2. An inexpensive meal costs USD12, while a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs USD45.
Mode of payments accepted in Cincinnati
Travellers can use both cash and cards easily in Cincinnati. ATMs accept all debit cards too. However, since foreign cards attract charges, travellers must check with their local banks before they leave for Cincinnati.
Best places for your first meal in Cincinnati
Cincinnati cuisine includes delights such as Graeter’s Ice-cream, Skyline Chilli, Goetta, Grilled cheese sandwiches, doughnuts, crepes, etc. Head to the areas such as Hyde Park, Oakley, and Central Business District for the best food joints.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.