Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dhaka
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dhaka...
- Wed 4 DecDELDACSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,843
- Tue 17 DecDELDACSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,926
- Sat 7 DecDELDACSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,303
Flight information New Delhi to Dhaka
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1427 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Dhaka?
Now travellers can easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Dhaka using Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Dhaka for every month. Choose dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Dhaka!
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Dhaka flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dhaka?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
House #11/A, Road #10, Sector #01, Uttara, Dhaka 1230, Bangladesh
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport lies 20 km south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has two domestic terminals (T1, T2) and one international terminal (T3).
- One can either take the metro (Orange Line to T3), prepaid cabs or metered cabs and rickshaws.
Travelling from Dhaka airport
- Dhaka’s airport lies around 5 km north of the city centre of Dhaka.
- The CAAB (Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh) has given licenses to four private companies to rent cars.
- Travellers can also to drive around.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dhaka airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, medical assistance, currency exchange, childcare rooms, cafés and restaurants, retail and duty-free shops, and premium lounges.
- Dhaka airport has duty-free shopping spaces, restaurants and beverage counters, currency exchange services, prayer rooms, and medical assistance.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dhaka
The average flight time from New Delhi to Dhaka airport is 2h 15mins, non-stop. Travellers can either take a nap or read all about Dhaka in the in-flight magazines.
Dhaka, Bangladesh is 30min ahead of New Delhi, India.
Weather in Dhaka
The best time to visit Dhaka is between October and February when the average temperatures are around 21 degrees Celsius.
1 Indian Rupee (INR) equals 1.17 Bangladesh Taka (BDT). See more here.
Cost of living in Dhaka
A local transport ticket in Dhaka costs BDT 30, while a 1 km taxi ride costs BDT 35 approximately. An inexpensive budget meal costs BDT 200 while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs BDT 1,000 respectively.
Mode of payments accepted in Dhaka
Travellers should carry cash in BDT to pay for most purchases. While shopping, travellers who have bargaining skills will definitely have an upper hand, while the rest should find out in advance what most items cost. Hotels accept credit cards and ATMs accept all debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Dhaka
Bangladesh’s cuisine includes Morog Polao, Vuna Khichuri, Kacci Biriani, Goru Chop, and Grilled chicken, among others. Head to the central Dhaka areas such as Gulshan, Mohakhali and Baridhara for the best of Dhaka’s eats.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 27th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.