Cheap flights from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Washington...
- Sun 24 NovDELDCACathay PacificIndirectOne way from ₹ 38,779
- Tue 3 DecDELDCACathay PacificIndirectOne way from ₹ 38,858
- Wed 4 DecDELDCACathay PacificIndirectOne way from ₹ 38,858
Flight information New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 12065 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Washington Ronald Reagan
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan?
If you’re looking to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan, head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan for every month. Choose travel dates from the calendar and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Arlington, VA 22202, United States
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport lies 20 km south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, and has one international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- Travellers can take prepaid taxis, metered rickshaws and taxis or the metro (Orange Line goes to T3) to get to the airport.
Travelling from Washington Ronald Reagan airport
- Washington Ronald Reagan International airport lies 6 miles to the south of the city centre of Washington DC.
- Travellers can get to the city using the Metrorail, the airport shuttle bus, shared ride services, private taxis, as well as to drive around themselves.
Facilities at New Delhi and Washington Ronald Reagan airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has forex and currency exchange services, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, medical assistance, premium lounges, cafés and restaurants and duty-free shops.
- Washington Ronald Reagan airport has free Wi-Fi, restaurants and cafés, shops, lounges, ATMs and banks, currency exchange desks, and even shower facilities.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan
The average flight time from New Delhi to Washington Ronald Reagan is 18h+, via connecting flights. Here’s a list of the top places to visit in DC. Are you a tech freak? Visiting Washington DC might be your trip of a lifetime!
New Delhi, India is 9h 30min ahead of Washington DC, USA.
Weather in Washington Ronald Reagan
The best time to visit Washington is during September–November and March–May when the temperatures range from 5 to 27 degrees Celsius.
1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 67.77 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Washington Ronald Reagan
A taxi from Reagan airport to the city costs USD 15-20, while a metro ride for the same distance costs USD 7. A 3 km taxi ride in Washington DC costs USD 7.5-11, while a metro ride costs USD 1.75-6. Budget meals cost around USD 6 to 18 while a pint of beer costs USD 4-7.
Mode of payments accepted in Washington Ronald Reagan
Credit cards are the way to go for most places and purchases. However, carry cash to pay for smaller purchases at local markets, for food at cheaper places such as carts and for transportation.
Best places for your first meal in Washington Ronald Reagan
Frites, bacon/chicken lollipops, flatbread, fried chicken, soups, pizzas, cakes and curries are the favourites in this iconic city. Head to down town areas of Washington DC for the best food in the city.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 31st, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.