Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dehradun
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dehradun...
- Tue 8 OctDELDEDAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 2,418
- Wed 9 OctDELDEDAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 2,418
- Fri 11 OctDELDEDAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 2,496
Flight information New Delhi to Dehradun
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 214 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Dehradun?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Dehradun for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Dehradun flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dehradun?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Jolly Grant (Dehradun) Airport (DED) Rishikesh Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248140
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport lies 20 km south of the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway. The airport has both domestic (T1, T2) and international (T3) terminals.
- Travellers can get to the airport via metro (Orange Line to T3), metered and prepaid taxis and metered rickshaws.
Travelling from Dehradun airport
- Dehradun Airport lies 30-40 km southeast of the actual city of Dehradun.
- Travellers can take buses and taxis to get to the city from the airport.
- One can also rent cars. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dehradun airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport has lounges for both business and economy class passengers, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, ATMs and banks, currency exchange and forex services, restaurants and cafés, bars and dining spaces, duty-free shops, shower rooms, baby care and childcare services, etc.
- The single terminal Dehradun Airport has shops, cafés and restaurants, forex services and banks, medical assistance, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dehradun
The minimum flight time from Dehradun to New Delhi is 1h, nonstop. Take some amazing road trips from Dehradun. Experience some amazing destinations in the state of Uttarakhand – beginning from Dehradun.
Weather in Dehradun
The best time to visit Dehradun is between March and June when one can enjoy the outdoor activities as the temperatures stay between 17 and 35 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Dehradun
A local transport ticket (one-way) cost INR 15 and a 1 km taxi ride costs INR 15-40. An inexpensive meal costs INR 230-250, while a three-course meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 500-600.
Mode of payments accepted in Dehradun
Travellers should expect only the 4/5-star hotels to accept credit cards. It will be cash only everywhere else. ATMs are plentiful.
Best places for your first meal in Dehradun
Some of Dehradun’s iconic foods include Chilli Momos, Bun Tikki, Ras Malai, Bread Roll, etc. Head to areas such as Clock Tower, Hanuman Chowk, and Rajpur Road for the best eats in Dehradun
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Dehradun
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Dehradun must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Dehradun
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.