Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dharamsala
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dharamsala...
- Thu 28 NovDELDHMGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,652
- Mon 9 DecDELDHMGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,764
- Tue 10 DecDELDHMGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,764
Flight information New Delhi to Dharamsala
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 422 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Corendon Dutch Airlines
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Dharamsala?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Dharamsala for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Dharamsala flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dharamsala?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Dharamsala (Kangra/Gaggal/Dharamsala-Kangra) Airport (DHM) NH154, Gaggal, Himachal Pradesh 176209
Dharamsala Airport has direct connectivity from New Delhi.
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi Airport is located on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km south of the city.
- The airport has both domestic (T1, T2) and international (T3) terminals.
- One can get to the airport via metro (Orange Line to T3), metered rickshaws and metered and prepaid taxis.
Travelling from Dharamsala airport
- Dharamsala Airport lies 15 km southwest of the city of Dharamsala.
- The only option for travellers is to take taxis from the airport to get to the city.
- One can also rent cars. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dharamsala airports
- Delhi International Airport has lounges (business/economy passengers), childcare and baby care services, shower rooms, dining spaces, bars, cafés and restaurants, currency exchange, banks and ATMs, and free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Dharamsala Airport has a snack bar, Wi-Fi for a limited time and prepaid taxi facilities.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dharamsala
The minimum flight time from Dharamsala to New Delhi is 1h 30min, via nonstop flights. While in Dharamsala, check out these remarkable sights. One can also explore the popular McLeod Ganj, which is actually upper Dharamsala.
Weather in Dharamsala
Although Dharamsala is a great destination to visit through the year, the best time to visit and explore the outdoors thoroughly is summer when the temperatures are between 20 and 35 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Dharamsala
A local transport ticket (one-way) cost INR 30 and a 1 km taxi ride costs INR 15-20. An inexpensive meal costs INR 150, while a three-course meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 500-600.
Mode of payments accepted in Dharamsala
Travellers should expect only the 4/5-star hotels to accept credit cards. It will be cash only everywhere else. ATMs are plentiful.
Best places for your first meal in Dharamsala
Some of Dharamsala’s favourite foods include Momos, Thupka, Phingsa, Meat soups, Thenthuk, Bhagsu Cake and tea, among others. Head to areas such as Clock Tower, Hanuman Chowk, and Rajpur Road for the best eats in Dharamsala.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Dharamsala
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Dharamsala must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Dharamsala
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.