Cheap flights from New Delhi to Diu
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Diu...
- Sat 16 NovDELDIUAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,588
- Mon 9 DecDELDIUAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,738
- Tue 10 DecDELDIUAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,800
Flight information New Delhi to Diu
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1074 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Diu?
Book flight tickets from New Delhi to Diu easily with Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Each bar shown here represents a month. Move your mouse over each bar to see the lowest price on flights from New Delhi to Diu for each month. Click on any month to be directed to the calendar / chart view. Select a date according to your travel needs and book flight tickets.
- Stay updated with the lowest prices on cheap flights from New Delhi to Diu with Skyscanner’s price alerts.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Diu?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi, 110 037
Airport road, Diu,
Daman and Diu 362570
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is connected by the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- The ‘Orange Line’ of the Delhi Metro rail service stops at Terminal 3.
- State and privately run A/C buses ply from various parts of the city to the airport.
- Metered taxies and auto rickshaws ply to the airport too.
Travelling from Diu Airport
- Diu airport is connected to the city by the airport road.
- State run buses, prepaid taxis and auto rickshaws ply from the terminal.
- Travellers with appropriate licenses can book rented cars from the airport here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Diu airports
- New Delhi airport’s terminal T1 has free Wi-Fi, duty-free shopping, FOREX services, restaurants and cafes, ATMs and business lounges for travellers’ convenience.
- Diu Airport is small but does provide assistance to physically challenged travellers, and has paid retiring rooms for traveller’s convenience. Dining and shopping options are limited.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Diu
As there isn’t any direct New Delhi to Diu flight, the overall travel time isover 5hrs. Read more on how to make the best of a long flight with Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Diu
Diu has hot, humid summers and cool winters. Summer daytime temperatures average around 38 degrees Celsius while night time lows hover around 30 degrees Celsius. The winters are chilly with temperatures dropping to 12 degrees Celsius. The monsoons peak in the months of August through October.
Cost of Living in Diu
Travellers can opt to hire a bike to traverse Diu. Motorcycle hiring costs per day range between INR 150- 300 (USD2.25-4.49). Budget meals for 2 can cost around INR 300 (USD 4.497). 1ltr of Bottled water costs INR 20 (USD 0.30) and upwards.
Mode of payments accepted in Diu
All cash transactions are done in Indian Rupees while most shops will accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Diu
Diu is famous for its seafood, and the best choice for fish dishes would be Nagoa Beach.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 17th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.