Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dammam
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dammam...
- Wed 11 DecDELDMMnas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,371
- Tue 19 NovDELDMMAir ArabiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,736
- Wed 20 NovDELDMMAir ArabiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,736
Flight information New Delhi to Dammam
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2699 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Are you searching for cheap flights from New Delhi to Dammam? Your search ends at Skyscanner's bar chart page.
- View the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Dammam for every month by hovering the mouse above the bars. Choose travel months and dates from the calendar and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Dammam.
- Stay updated about every price change for New Delhi to Dammam flights by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dammam?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
King Fahd International (Dammam) Airport (DMM) PO Box 3477, Dammam 3147, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dammam Airport has direct flights from New Delhi, Kochi, Trichy, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Mangalore and Hyderabad, and connecting flights from other Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport serves New Delhi and is located 20 km south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- The airport has both domestic (T1, T2) and international (T3) terminals.
- Travellers can take the Orange Line of the Delhi metro to T3 as well as metered and prepaid taxis to get to Delhi airport.
Travelling from Dammam Airport
- Dammam International Airport lies 30 km northwest of the city centre of Dammam.
- Travellers can take private cars, buses, the train and taxis to get to the city from the airport.
- They can also rent cars to drive around themselves. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dammam airports
- Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport has premium lounges, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, banks and ATMs, currency exchange and forex services, baby and childcare facilities, shower rooms, spas, rest rooms, duty-free shops, 24-hr food and drink options, etc.
- Dammam Airport has lounges, free Wi-Fi (only at Coffee Talk), ATMs, play areas for children, duty-free shopping spaces, pharmacy, prayer rooms, shower rooms, and smoking rooms.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dammam
The minimum flight time from New Delhi to Dammam is 4h10min, via a direct flight. Are you stuck with crappy in-flight entertainment? Here are some great ways to pass the time onboard.
Time difference between New Delhi and Dammam
New Delhi, India is 2h 30min ahead of Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Weather in Dammam
The winter months between November and March are the best time to visit Dammam. The climate is pleasant and cool as temperatures remain between 14 and 30 degrees Celsius.
1 Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) equals 17.18 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dammam
A one-way ticket in local transport costs SAR 2 while a 1 km taxi ride costs SAR 10. An inexpensive meal costs around SAR 20 while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs SAR 80-100. A regular cup of coffee costs SAR 10, and a 0.33L bottle of water costs SAR 1.
Mode of payments accepted in Dammam
Cash is king in Dammam, and foreign credit cards attract a lot of charges and fees.
Best places for your first meal in Dammam
Famous foods in Dammam include meat-based dishes such as Palaw, Qormah, Mantu, Kebabs, Quroot, Kofta, etc. Head to central Dammam areas such as Shāre Naw and Wzir Akbar Khan for the best food in Dammam.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 13th, 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.