Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dimapur
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dimapur...
- Tue 26 NovDELDMUAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,045
- Wed 27 NovDELDMUAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,599
- Fri 22 NovDELDMUAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,756
Flight information New Delhi to Dimapur
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1675 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Dimapur?
Your search for cheap flight tickets from New Delhi to Dimapur ends here!
- View the prices of flights from New Delhi to Dimapur every month on Skyscanner’s bar chart. Select the best travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and book cheap flights from New Delhi to Dimapur with ease.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s easy price alert facility so you can be updated about any change in prices for flights from New Delhi to Dimapur.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dimapur?
New Delhi – 110037, India
Dimapur – 797115, India
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- New Delhi airport is situated 20 km south of the city centre, on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- Travellers can get to the airport using the Orange Line of the Delhi metro, hire metered rickshaws or taxis, or book prepaid taxis.
- The AMTS bus services also ply to the airport.
Travelling from Dimapur Airport
- Dimapur airport is about 7 km from the main city.
- Dimapur is the only civil airport in the state of Nagaland.
- Dimapur airport has options to rent a car, hire a private cab as well as airport cab services, to reach the city. For more details click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dimapur Airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has three terminals, T1, T2, and T3, with lounges, cafes and restaurants, duty-free shopping, ATMs and banking services and free Wi-Fi for a limited time-period.
- Dimapur airport has a single domestic terminal. Shops selling magazines and books, a few cafes and bakeries with snacks are also available.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dimapur
There are no direct flights from New Delhi to Dimapur, with one-stop being the norm. Kolkata and Mumbai are usually the layover point. With stopover/transit, the travel time is upwards of four hours. Travellers have the option to read, catch up on some rest, and can also plan their itinerary.
Weather in Dimapur
The climate in Dimapur is warm and temperate. The average temperature is 24 degree Celsius, with winter time lows of 10 degree Celsius, and summer time highs of around 33 degree Celsius.
Cost of living in Dimapur
Auto rickshaws have a minimum fare of INR 30 for 1.5 km, and there are also fixed rates from one given location to another. A decent meal in a small restaurant would cost around INR 150-200.
Mode of payments accepted in Dimapur
Cash is the best option for transportation, food in smaller eateries, and shopping in local markets. ATMs are available in the city and bigger restaurants as well as hotels will accept payment via debit or credit card.
Best places for your first meal in Dimapur
Smoked pork and bamboo shoots are the most common delicacy here, served either dry or as a curry. Naga Pork Curry is the most popular dish. Rongmei Cabbage Curry is also a favourite, and for dessert do try the Black Sticky Rice Pudding. Chinese and other Asian food is also popular in Dimapur and many highly rated restaurants serve Asian cuisine. Alcohol is banned in Dimapur.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 17th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.