Cheap flights from New Delhi to Hamad International
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Doha...
- Thu 5 DecDELDOHAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 9,263
- Fri 6 DecDELDOHIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 9,264
- Sat 7 DecDELDOHIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 9,264
Flight information New Delhi to Hamad International
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2551 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Doha?
- View the month-wise prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Doha by hovering the mouse over the bars. Choose a month and travel dates from the calendar and easily book the best-suited, inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Doha.
- Now subscribe to our price alert facility and stay updated about prices of New Delhi to Doha flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Doha?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
PO Box 73, Doha, State of Qatar
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Travellers need to catch the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and travel 20 km south from the city centre to reach Delhi airport, which has two domestic and one international terminal.
- One can either hire metered taxis or rickshaws, book prepaid cabs or directly get to the international terminal via the Delhi Metro’s Orange Line.
Travelling from Doha airport
- Doha’s Hamad International airport lies 14 km southeast of Doha’s city centre.
- Travellers can take buses and taxis to get to Doha city from the airport.
- Visitors can also hire cars to drive around themselves. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Doha airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has duty-free shops, restaurants and cafés, currency exchange and forex services, premium lounges and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Doha airport has shopping spaces, play zones for kids, spa and shower facilities, conference and business centres, currency exchange services, ATMs, banks, cafés and restaurants and VIP lounges.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Doha
The average flight time from New Delhi to Doha is 4h 25min, nonstop. If you have not made any plans then check out these amazing things to do in Doha.
Delhi is 2h 30min ahead of Doha, Qatar.
Weather in Doha
Doha is best visited between December and April when the temperatures range between 19 and 30 degrees Celsius.
1 Qatari Riyal (QAR) equals 18.33 Indian Rupees (INR). See here.
Cost of living in Doha
A one-way local transport ticket costs QAR 5, while a 1 km taxi ride costs QAR 1.5. An inexpensive meal costs QAR 30, while a meal for 2 people in a mid-range restaurant costs QAR 200.
Mode of payments accepted in Doha
Doha exchanges all currencies except Israeli New Shekel. Credit and debit cards are accepted everywhere, but travellers will need cash for transportation and paying at smaller establishments.
Best places for your first meal in Doha
Qatari cuisine is largely Arabic, with influence from Iranian and Indian cuisine as well. Delicacies include Matchbous, Mathrooba, Kousa Mahshi, Wareq Enab, among many others. Head to the streets around Al Hitmi, Najma and Al Sadd to satiate your hunger pangs in Doha.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 20th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.