Cheap flights from New Delhi to Bali (Denpasar)
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Denpasar...
- Sun 22 SepDELDPSVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,070
- Tue 10 SepDELDPSMalindo AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,551
- Sun 8 SepDELDPSMalindo AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,745
Flight information New Delhi to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 5829 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Bali (Denpasar)?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Bali (Denpasar) for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets
Delhi to Bali
International terminal, Terminal 3, New Delhi - 110 037
Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai Bali 80362, Indonesia
Bali Information Guide
Bali is Indonesia’s most popular tourist destination. Green rice fields, charming villages, emerald forests, surf fringed beaches, water sports, and an assortment of Hindu temples define this tropical paradise. The island is spread over 5,780 square kilometres.
Bali has a tropical monsoon climate. The temperature varies slightly from season to season, with the annual average being 86°F (30°C). Humidity levels are extremely high during the rainy season, but there is constant sunshine. May, June and July are the best months to visit Bali.
Balinese cuisineuses a variety of aromatic spices, fresh vegetables, meat and fish. It is marked by Chinese and Indian influences. The local delicacies include Babi Guling (roasted suckling pig), Betutu (steamed or roasted chicken or duck), Bubur Sum-Sum (rice porridge with palm sugar and coconut), Bubur Injun (black rice pudding with coconut milk), and Bantal (sticky rice, coconut, sugar and fruit). Seminyak, Kuta, Ubud and Jimbaran - each area has a wealth of world-class dining venues, offering a great range of cuisines.
Bali is renowned for its vibrant performing arts including kecak (monkey dance). Most depict stories from Hindu epics like the Ramayana, though with a unique Balinese touch. The island has scores of temple festivals around the year which sees stunning dance performances. The Hindu New Year, Nyepi, is celebrated in the spring with great pomp and ceremony. On its eve, colourful sculptures representing monsters are paraded through the streets before being burnt - a symbolic victory of good over evil. The day of the festival is marked by silence and tourists are advised to stay indoors.
History and Architecture:
Bali is believed to have been inhabited since the prehistoric era. It is said to have enjoyed a peaceful period under the reign of King Airlangga during the eleventh century. In the sixteenth century, after much struggle, strife and bloodshed, it came under Dutch rule, and then under Japanese occupation. Four years after the World War II, Bali gained independence. Balinese architecture pays rich tribute to its illustrious past and is heavily marked by Hindu elements, local philosophy and the traditional way of life. The island is dotted with quaint houses, exotic cottages, and charming villas with pergolas, pavilions and pleasure gardens. Not surprisingly, Balinese style has emerged as the most popular form of Asian tropical architecture.
No trip to Bali is complete without picking up Balinese crafts. Kuta is a great area to shop for apparel, leather products, and handicrafts. Kuta Art Market is the best place to shop for local arts knick knacks. Seminyak has a lot of exclusive boutiques and premium outlets selling surfing gear. Take a stroll from Legian Street to Laksmana Street if you are on the lookout for unique furniture and contemporary couture. Ubud is ideal to pick up souvenirs like hand-crafted jewellery, traditional wood and stone carvings.
Sightseeing in Bali:
Uluwatu Temple – Pura Luhur, Pura Tanah Lot, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan (Bali’s temple by the lake), Dolphin sightings at Lovina, Ubud (an ideal place to get a taste of the best in Bali), Kuta Beach, Hike/Climb Mount Batur at Kintamani and Coffee plantation at Bali Pulina Agro Tourism are some of the places you must visit when you are in Bali.
Getting to and fro from the airport
The best way of getting into the city is by bus. Ngurah Rai Airport, formerly known as the Denpasar Airport, has buses leaving regularly for the city centre and holiday resorts. Metered taxis are available outside the airport.
Delhi to Bali Flights
The distance between Delhi and Bali is 5,829 km and it takes about 9 hours and 5 minutes of flying time to reach Bali. There are 7 flights weekly from Delhi to Baliincluding Thai Airways, Singapore Airline, Malaysia Airlines, etc. Use our month or year view search tools to find the cheapest days to fly from Delhi to Bali.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Bali (Denpasar)
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Bali (Denpasar) must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Bali (Denpasar)
Emirates flights to Bali (Denpasar), AirAsia flights to Bali (Denpasar), Singapore Airlines flights to Bali (Denpasar)
FAQ on Flights from New Delhi to Denpasar
- How far in advance should I book a flight to get the best deal for New Delhi to Denpasar flights?
- You can use the monthly price chart listed above to book your flights well in advance.
- How can I book cheap New Delhi to Denpasar flight tickets online?
- Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Denpasar from the list.
- How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents?
- Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
- Which is the cheapest month to book flights from New Delhi to Denpasar?
- Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from New Delhi to Denpasar. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
- Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of New Delhi to Denpasar?
- It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
- Should I opt for on board food while travelling from New Delhi to Denpasar?
- Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Denpasar.
- What is the check in luggage limit in New Delhi to Denpasar flights?
- Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from New Delhi to Denpasar. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
- What is the hand baggage limit in New Delhi to Denpasar flights?
- 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from New Delhi to Denpasar. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
- What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from New Delhi?
- Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from New Delhi and saves your time at the check-in counter.
- How can I change my New Delhi to Denpasar travel dates after booking?
- Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
- How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from New Delhi to Denpasar?
- Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from New Delhi to Denpasar.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Apr 9th, 2019
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.