Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Sat 19 OctDELDXBKuwait AirwaysIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,974
- Thu 3 OctDELDXBSriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,044
- Sun 6 OctDELDXBSriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,044
Flight information New Delhi to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2196 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Dubai?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Dubai for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Dubai flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dubai?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
PO Box 2525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport, which has three terminals, lies 20 km to the south of Delhi’s city centre.
- One can get to the airport easily by booking prepaid cabs or hiring metered cabs and rickshaws.
- Another quick way to get to the airport is to take the Delhi metro’s Orange Line directly to international terminal T3.
Travelling from Dubai airport
- Dubai International airport lies 14 km to the northeast of downtown Dubai.
- Travellers can take the Red Line of Dubai Metro from T1 and T3 (6 a.m.–11 p.m., Fridays 1 p.m.–midnight) to various areas in Dubai.
- They can also hire taxis from the Dubai taxi agency counter or board the airport A/C bus/RTA-run Dubai buses.
- For those who wish to drive cars around themselves, see more here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dubai airports
- Indira Gandhi airport features money changing and forex services, ATMs and banks, cafés, fast-food joints and restaurants, premium lounges and free Wi-Fi for half an hour.
- Dubai airport is one of the swankiest in the world and features top-notch business and first-class lounges, duty-free shopping facilities, prayer rooms, restaurants and cafés, medical centres and more. See here.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dubai
The average flight time from New Delhi to Dubai is 3h 40min, non-stop. Travellers can enjoy a whole range of in-flight entertainment provided on-board or read up about what to do in the ‘City of Gold.’ See here.
New Delhi, India is 1h 30min ahead of Dubai, UAE.
Weather in Dubai
Dubai is extremely hot in summers. The best time to visit the city is between November and February when the temperatures range between 14 and 23 degrees Celsius. See here.
1 UAE Dirham (AED) equals 18.26 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dubai
The Dubai creek ferry ride (abra) costs AED 0.3 (INR 5.5). A taxi from the airport to the city centre costs AED 7-20 (INR 127-365), while a metro ride for the same distance costs AED 0.7-1 (INR13-18). A 3 km taxi ride costs AED 2.3-3.3 (INR 42-60). A budget meal will cost a traveller AED 3.3-11 (INR 60-200), while Dubai’s popular traditional street food shawarma costs AED 1.3-2.1 (INR 24-40).
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
Cash will be required to pay for the ferry ride and other transport, smaller eateries and restaurants, and for shopping for anything at the souks. Debit cards can be used at the many ATMs across the city, and credit cards are accepted at all bigger establishments.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
Dubai’s cuisine is inspired by Arabic, Lebanese and Iranian cuisines, with stuffed Camel, Al Harees, Falafel with Hummus, Matchbous and Tabbouleh being absolute favourites. Travellers should head to areas of Al Karama and Al Raffa in Bur Dubai or check out Dubai’s many souks to discover Dubai’s delicious food. For those who wish to indulge in luxury fine dining, see more here.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Dubai
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Dubai must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Dubai
IndiGo flights to Dubai, Jet Airways flights to Dubai, Air India flights to Dubai
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.