Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dushanbe
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dushanbe...
- Tue 3 DecDELDYUTajikistan AirlinesDirectOne way from ₹ 17,788
- Sun 1 DecDELDYUSomon AirDirectOne way from ₹ 18,228
- Wed 4 DecDELDYUSomon AirDirectOne way from ₹ 18,362
Flight information New Delhi to Dushanbe
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1348 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Dushanbe?
Travellers can easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Dushanbe using Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- View the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Dushanbe for every month by hovering the mouse pointer above the bars. Select travel dates from the calendar page and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Dushanbe.
- Stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Dushanbe flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dushanbe?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Titov 32/1, 734012 Dushanbe,Tajikistan
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport has one international and two domestic terminals, and lies 20 km south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- Take metered cabs and rickshaws, prepaid cabs, or the metro (Orange Line goes to T3) to get to the airport.
Travelling from Dushanbe airport
- Dushanbe International Airport lies just 3 km southeast of the city centre of Dushanbe.
- Travellers can take buses, minibuses, trains and taxis from the airport to the city.
- One can also to drive around.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dushanbe airports
- Delhi airport features duty-free shopping areas, prayer and childcare rooms, forex and currency services, medical assistance, restaurants and cafés, banks and ATMs, premium lounges, and free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Dushanbe airport has Wi-Fi, transport booking counters, currency exchange services, shops, banks and ATMs, medical help, and restaurants.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dushanbe
The average flight time from New Delhi to Dushanbe is 2h 30min, via direct flight. Travellers can read up about the city and the country on the short haul.
New Delhi, India is 30min ahead of Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
Weather in Dushanbe
The best time to visit Dushanbe is in the summers between June and September when the temperatures are high (17-34 degrees Celsius) but it is the only time one can indulge in the High Pamir treks.
1 Tajikistan Somoni (TJS) is equal to 8.47 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dushanbe
A local transport ticket (one-way) cost TJS 2 while a 1 km taxi ride costs TJS 25. An inexpensive meal costs TJS 10 while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs TJS 100.
Mode of payments accepted in Dushanbe
Tajikistan is still a cash economy, so credit cards are accepted only in high-end hotels. ATMs accept all debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Dushanbe
Tajik delicacies include Pilaf/Plov, Qurutob, soups, Manti, Tushbera, Sambusa, and Belyash, among others. Head to the areas around Rudaki Park, Shohtemur street, Rudaki Avenue, and the Race Course for delicious food in Dushanbe.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 3rd, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.