Cheap flights from New Delhi to Erbil
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Erbil...
- Thu 14 NovDELEBLAir ArabiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 21,485
- Sat 16 NovDELEBLAir ArabiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 21,487
- Tue 19 NovDELEBLAir ArabiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 21,581
Flight information New Delhi to Erbil
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 3211 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Erbil?
Do you want to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Erbil? Head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- View the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Erbil for every month by hovering the mouse pointer above the bars. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Erbil.
- Stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Erbil flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Erbil?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport is located between Dwarka and Vasant Vihar on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km south of the city.
- It has separate international (T3) and domestic (T1, T2) terminals.
- Travellers can take prepaid cabs, rickshaws, metered taxis or the metro’s Orange Line to get to the airport.
Travelling from Erbil airport
- Erbil Airport lies 8 km to the northwest of the city centre of Erbil.
- Travellers can take the airport shuttle bus to the public parking area.
- To travel from the airport to the city, travellers’ only option would be private cars and public taxis.
- Travellers can also hire cars to drive around themselves. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Erbil airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, bars, dining spaces, cafés and restaurants, ATMs and banks, currency exchange counters, VIP lounges, and prayer and childcare rooms.
- Erbil airport has a lounge, baby care services, duty-free shops, restaurants and cafés, and prayer rooms, among others.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Erbil
The average flight time from New Delhi to Erbil, Iraq is 8h 40min+, via connecting flights. Travellers can take rest or read up about the city and the country.
New Delhi, Delhi is 2h 30min ahead of Erbil, Iraq.
Weather in Erbil
The best time to visit Erbil is during fall and spring when the average temperatures are around 18-21 degrees Celsius.
1 Indian Rupee (INR) is equal to 16.95 Iraqi Dinar (IQD). See more here.
Cost of living in Erbil
A local transport ticket (one-way) in Erbil cost INR 34, while a 1 km taxi ride cost INR 204. An inexpensive meal in Erbil costs INR 620, while a three-course meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 2,570.
Mode of payments accepted in Erbil
Iraqi Kurdistan doesn’t have credit card services or ATMs, so tourists need to bring plenty of cash.
Best places for your first meal in Erbil
Erbil’s food delights include shawarma, falafel sandwiches, black tea, mastow, pilaf, etc. Head to Ankawa, Dream City and Salaheddin for the best places to eat in Erbil.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 21st, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.