Cheap flights from New Delhi to New York Newark
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to New York...
- Thu 12 DecDELEWRTAPIndirectOne way from ₹ 34,402
- Tue 10 DecDELEWRTAPIndirectOne way from ₹ 34,467
- Sat 7 DecDELEWRAir ChinaIndirectOne way from ₹ 34,471
Flight information New Delhi to New York Newark
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 11775 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
New York Newark
Explore New York
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Newark airport?
- Move the mouse over each bar to get the lowest price of the month. Clicking on a bar will direct you to the month / chart view. Pick convenient dates and book your tickets.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts to remain updated on the latest fares for flight tickets from New Delhi to Newark!
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Newark airport?
New Udaan Bhawan,
New Delhi 110 037
233 Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 10003,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- Terminal 3 is the international terminal.
- The ‘Orange Line’ of Delhi Metro Services has a stop at terminal 3.
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) runs A/C shuttle services at regular intervals from various pick up points.
- App based cabs, metered taxies and auto rickshaws also ply to the terminal.
Travelling from Newark Airport
- Newark airport’s terminal B is the International Terminal.
- The Airport’s monorail system connects all terminals to the railway station and major parking lots of the airport.
- The railway station at the airport is connected to New Jersey, New York, and Long Island by New Jersey Transit. Amtrak, the national train service, also serves the station.
- New Jersey Transit bus services ply from the airport to New Jersey and New York.
- Cars can be hired from the terminal, to know more about it click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Newark airports
- Terminal 3 of the Delhi Airport has comprehensive services and accessibility for physically challenged and elderly people. Wi-Fi is free for the first 20mins. There is a wide variety of shopping and dining options. Paid lounges and sleeping pods are available for transit passengers. General banking services, ATMs, retiring rooms, and smoking areas are available for travellers.
- The Newark airport has many facilities that make travelling more relaxed. There is a plethora of shopping and dining options, exquisite lounges, a hotel and access for physically challenged and elderly travellers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Newark
Average flight times from Mumbai to Newark flights are 14hrs and 55mins, non-stop. Long flights can get tiring especially when travelling alone, read more on how to beat the blues on long flights at Skysanner’s Travel Blogs.
Time difference between New Delhi and Newark
Newark is 9hrs 30mins behind New Delhi. This time difference reduces to 8 hrs 30 minutes during daylight savings time.
Weather in Newark
Newark weather is cool to cold by Indian standards. Daytime temperatures in Newark peak at 25 degrees Celsius in the month of July and drops to 3 degrees Celsius in January. Night time temperatures too range between 21 and -6 degrees Celsius between July and January.
1 US dollar (USD) is equal to INR 66.75. For more info check here.
Cost of living in New York
The New York Subway and PATH (Port Authority Trans Hudson) rail is the best way to travel across Newark. A single use ticket costs USD 2.75 (INR 184) on both rail systems. Express buses can be taken between Manhattan and the outer Burroughs not serviced by the Subway. Express bus tickets are generally USD 6 (INR 401) and are less crowded than subways. Fast food like a hotdog, from a cart, can cost anywhere between USD 1 (INR 67) to USD 3 (INR 200). 2 McDonald’s burgers are about USD 5 (INR 333).
Mode of payments accepted in Newark
All establishments accept US Dollars. Most establishments will accept Credit and Debit cards too.
Best places for your first meal in New York.
New York is famous for making world cuisine its own. Each of the Burroughs is known for something different. For the best bagels head to Brooklyn. Try the Jewish delis for some amazing sandwiches. If all else fails one can always turn to the New York pizza. This thin crusted, greasy delight cost USD 1/slice (INR 67) and can be had from the 24X7 pizzerias of the city.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of Sept 3rd, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.