Cheap flights from New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Rome...
- Wed 20 NovDELFCOTurkish AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 19,626
- Tue 10 DecDELFCOTurkish AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 19,673
- Thu 21 NovDELFCOTurkish AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 19,802
Flight information New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 5938 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Find the best deals on cheap flights from New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino with Skyscanner's bar chart. It is the quickest way to get the best deals possible!
- The bar chart provides the lowest prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino for each month. Click on a month to be directed to the calendar view. The calendar view provides the lowest price on flights for each day of the month. Select your date and book cheap flights from New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino easily!
- Stay updated on offers and price changes in flights from New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Delhi India
Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO) Rome, ITALY
Getting to New Delhi airport
- New Delhi Airport is accessible via New Delhi – Gurugram Expressway.
- Delhi Metro's Orange Line has a stop at Terminal 3 of the airport.
- There are reliable bus services from the city to the airport.
- Most popular mode of transportation is the app based cabs.
Travelling from Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Fiumicino Airport is connected to the city via train.
- Taxis and buses to the city are available at the terminal.
- To rent a car from the terminal click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Rome Fiumicino airports
- New Delhi Airport provides free Wi-Fi in all terminals. The airport has an elaborate food court, a shopping area, FOREX counters, ATMs, smoking rooms and dedicated medical services. The airport also houses a regular hotel and a small transit hotel that offers visa-free rooms for international transit passengers.
- Rome Fiumicino Airport has free Wi-Fi, VIP Lounges, banking and Forex services, assistance to the physically challenged, retiring rooms, smoking areas and a wide option of dining and shopping choices for your convenience.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Rome Fiumicino
The average flying time from New Delhi to Rome is just over 8hrs, via direct flights. Flights generally have a smorgasbord of in-flight entertainment. Rome has great offers for culture vultures, read more on other culturally rich cities.
Time difference between New Delhi and Rome
Rome is currently 3h 30min behind New Delhi. Rome will turn the clocks back on 29th October 2017 and will be 4h 30min ahead of New Delhi.
Weather in Rome
Rome has a Mediterranean climate and daytime highs never go beyond 31°C in July and lower than 12°C in January. The night time lows range between 3°C in January to 18.5°C in July. Incidentally, the driest months are also the warmest months, June to August.
1 Euro (EUR) is approximately 73.67 INR. Find the latest exchange rates here.
Cost of living in Rome
Rome has a well-connected and networked system of public transport and those in the historical city can walk around, as most sites are within walking distance. A Roma Pass, costs €36 ($41.04), is really helpful in getting around the city. A basic lunch in downtown Rome will cost around €16 (USD 18.24). A dinner for 2 at a casual dining restaurant can go upwards of €50 (USD 57.01).
Mode of payments accepted in Rome
All establishments accept only Euros and most shops will accept credit and debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Rome
The best place to begin your food journey is the Monteverde Vecchio District. Find a ‘trattoria’ that the locals go to. Trattorias are less formal that restaurants in Rome and offer authentic food without much of the fanfare associated with restaurants in the historic city. Rome has a treat for all you vegetarians visiting the city. Artichokes are a speciality in Rome and come in two varieties; Alla Romana, ‘Roman style’ or Alla Giudia, ‘Jewish style.’
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 30th, 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.