Cheap flights from New Delhi to Frankfurt am Main
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Frankfurt...
- Thu 12 DecDELFRAAlitaliaIndirectOne way from ₹ 17,016
- Fri 13 DecDELFRAAlitaliaIndirectOne way from ₹ 17,016
- Mon 16 DecDELFRAAlitaliaIndirectOne way from ₹ 17,016
Flight information New Delhi to Frankfurt am Main
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 6126 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frankfurt am Main
Frequently asked questions
- Linger the mouse pointer above the bars to view prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Frankfurt and find the months that have cheap flights from New Delhi to Frankfurt. Then, choose travel dates easily.
- Now stay on top of lowest prices for flights from New Delhi to Frankfurt by using our price alerts feature.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Frankfurt?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA) D-60547 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Frankfurt am Main airport has both direct and connecting flights from Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is located on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway 20 km south of the city and houses both domestic and international terminals.
- Travellers can board the metro’s Orange Line (directly to T3), book prepaid taxis as well as hire metered taxis and rickshaws.
Travelling from Frankfurt am Main Airport
- Frankfurt am Main Airport lies 12 km southwest of Frankfurt's city centre.
- Travellers take the S-Bahn, the AirLiner bus, coaches, private cars and taxis from the airport to the city.
- One can even cycle into the city.
- They can also rent cars to drive around themselves. Check here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Frankfurt's Airports
- Delhi's Indira Gandhi Airport features cafés and restaurants, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, banks and ATMs, forex and currency exchange services, duty-free shops, lounges, etc.
- Frankfurt am Main Airport has lounges, free Wi-Fi, ATMs, children’s play areas, currency exchange and forex services, duty-free shops, 24-hr food and drink options, medical services, pharmacy, showers, and even a yoga room.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Frankfurt
The average time for New Delhi to Frankfurt flights is 8h 30min via a direct flight. Don’t miss out on the rich history of the Rhine-Maine region.
Time Difference between New Delhi and Frankfurt
New Delhi is 3h 30min ahead of Frankfurt, Germany.
Weather in Frankfurt
The sunny, bright and warm April-May and August-September are the best times to visit the ‘Mainhattan’ of Germany. The temperatures stay between 9-14 and 15-19 degrees respectively.
Cost of living in Frankfurt
Transportation in Frankfurt costs EUR 2.8 (one-way local transport) and EUR 1.8 (average 1 km taxi ride). When it comes to food, a McDonald’s meal costs EUR 7.5, an inexpensive meal costs EUR 12, while a 3-course meal for 2 people at a mid-range restaurant costs EUR 50. A 0.5L bottle of domestic beer in Frankfurt costs EUR 4.
Mode of payments accepted in Frankfurt
Credit cards are widely accepted everywhere (AmEx more than Visa and MasterCard). Travellers need to carry a little cash for transportation and food at cash-only places. Shops in Frankfurt are closed on Sundays.
Best places for your first meal in Frankfurt
Some of Frankfurt’s famous foods include the famous Apple wine of the Rhine region, Currywursts, the famous ‘green sauce’ of Frankfurt, Loin Ribs with Sauerkraut, Frankfurters, etc. Head to food neighbourhoods such as Westend, Bahnhofsviertel, Innenstadt to try the local cuisine.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 1st, 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.