Cheap flights from New Delhi to Hangzhou
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Hangzhou...
- Mon 25 NovDELHGHSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 14,870
- Fri 29 NovDELHGHNokScootIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,256
- Tue 10 DecDELHGHVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,495
Flight information New Delhi to Hangzhou
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 4181 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Hangzhou?
Head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page if you’re looking to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Hangzhou.
- View the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Hangzhou for every month by pointing the mouse above the bars. Choose travel dates from the calendar and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Hangzhou.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Hangzhou flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Hangzhou?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Hangzhou 311207, People’s Republic of China
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km to the south of the city centre.
- It has one international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- One can either take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered rickshaws and taxis or prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Hangzhou airport
- Hangzhou International airport is located 30 km to the east of the city centre of Hangzhou, China.
- Travellers can take the frequently-run airport bus, private taxis or to drive around themselves.
Facilities at New Delhi and Hangzhou airports
- Delhi’s airport has duty-free shops, restaurants and cafés, premium lounges, medical help for passengers, complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, and forex and currency exchange services.
- Hangzhou airport has medical assistance, currency exchange services, Wi-Fi, banks and ATMs, and even services such as foot spa and massage parlours.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Hangzhou
The average flight time from New Delhi to Hangzhou is 8h 25min+, via connecting flights. Are you moving to China for work? It’s one of the best countries for expats to work and live in.
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China is 2h 30min ahead of New Delhi.
Weather in Hangzhou
The best time to visit Hangzhou is from September to November and March to May when the weather is pleasant and the average temperatures are around 17 degrees Celsius.
1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) is equal to 9.86 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Hangzhou
A one-way local transport ticket costs CNY 2, while a 1 km taxi ride costs CNY 2-3. An inexpensive meal costs CNY 25 for a single person and a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs CNY 120-130.
Mode of payments accepted in Hangzhou
Use credit cards for the bigger purchases and cash for the smaller ones such as food, transportation and purchases at local markets. ATMs are plentiful and accept all debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Hangzhou
Chinese delights in Hangzhou include Dongpo Pork, West Lake Water Shield Soup, Shelled Shrimp with Dragon Well Tea, and West Lake Fish in Sweet and Sour Sauce. Head to the areas such as Shangcheng, the Hubin district, and the areas around the West Lake district for the best eats in Hangzhou.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 31st, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.