Cheap flights from New Delhi to Khajuraho
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Khajuraho...
- Wed 13 NovDELHJRVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,788
- Fri 15 NovDELHJRVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,788
- Thu 21 NovDELHJRVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,788
Flight information New Delhi to Khajuraho
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 502 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Khajuraho?
Head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page to book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Khajuraho.
- View the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Khajuraho month-wise by hovering the mouse pointer above the bars. Choose the best travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Khajuraho.
- Stay up-to-date with price changes in New Delhi to Khajuraho flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s nifty price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Khajuraho?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Civil Aerodrome Khajuraho, Chhatarpur District, Khajuraho – 471 606, India
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport has two domestic and one international terminal, and lies 20 km south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- Travellers can hire prepaid/metered cabs and metered rickshaws, or take the Orange Line of the Delhi Metro to the airport.
Travelling from Khajuraho airport
- The single terminal Khajuraho Airport lies in the centre of the small town, barely 1-2 km away from both ends.
- Travellers can hire metered or prepaid taxis to get from the airport to anywhere in town or the bus stand, which lies around 4 km away.
- Travellers can also rent cars. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Khajuraho airports
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport is well-equipped with many facilities for travellers such as complimentary Wi-Fi (45 minutes), restaurants and cafés, dining spaces and bars, currency exchange and forex services, duty-free shopping spaces, and premium lounges for travellers.
- Khajuraho airport has medical assistance for passengers, lounge for VIPs, shops, snack bars, book stalls, a handicrafts store, and free Wi-Fi.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Khajuraho
The average flight time from New Delhi to Khajuraho is 2h 40min+ via connecting flights. Travellers can read up about the historic city of Khajuraho in the in-flight magazines. Don’t miss seeing these places in the historic city.
Weather in Khajuraho
Since summers in Khajuraho are hot and monsoons are humid, the best time to visit the historic city is in the winter months (October–March) when the temperatures are around 5-27 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Khajuraho
A 1 km taxi ride costs INR 10, while a bicycle for rent (popular travel option) costs INR 20-30 per day. Auto charges for sightseeing in Khajuraho are around INR 250-300. A typical budget meal in Khajuraho will cost around INR 160-170 per person.
Mode of payments accepted in Khajuraho
Since Khajuraho is a very small town, cash is the most widely accepted form of payment. ATMs are located opposite Shivsagar Lake.
Best places for your first meal in Khajuraho
Khajuraho’s delicacies include Jalebi, Moong dal halwa, Sabudana khichdi, kheema, chicken biryani, mutton kebabs, korma, and much more. Head to the main street of Khajuraho, Rajnagar Road, and the Jain Mandir road to sample Khajuraho’s food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 15th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.