Cheap flights from New Delhi to Hong Kong
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Hong Kong...
- Mon 30 SepDELHKGIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 9,530
- Wed 25 SepDELHKGIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 10,328
- Mon 21 OctDELHKGIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 10,328
Flight information New Delhi to Hong Kong
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3764 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Hong Kong Intl and Hong Kong H K Heliport
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Hong Kong?
Use Skyscanner’s bar chart to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Hong Kong without burning a hole in your pocket.
- View the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Hong Kong for every month by hovering the mouse pointer above the bar chart. Select a month and choose the best dates from the ones available to book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Hong Kong easily!
- Know about every price change in New Delhi to Hong Kong flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Hong Kong?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Airport Authority Hong Kong, 1 SkyPlaza Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport has three terminals (T1, T2 – domestic, T3 – international) and is located 20 km south of the city centre.
- Hiring metered cabs/rickshaws, booking prepaid cabs or hopping on to the Orange Line of the Delhi metro’s can get one to the airport.
Travelling from Hong Kong airport
- Hong Kong airport on Chek Lap Kok Island is around 37 km west of the city centre.
- Travellers can take the airport express from the airport station (6 a.m.-12:45 a.m. daily) or hop onto the frequently-run public buses.
- They can also take taxis (red, blue and green according to areas of operation) to travel to various destinations in and around Hong Kong.
- See transport options in detail here. If you want to rent a car from the airport click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Hong Kong airports
- Delhi airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, premium lounges for passengers, restaurants and cafés, banks and ATMs, and forex and currency exchange services.
- Hong Kong airport has 2 terminals and features services such as duty-free shops, currency exchange centres, ATMs and banking services, restaurants and cafés and tourist information counters.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Hong Kong
The average flight time from New Delhi to Hong Kong is 5h 20mins, non-stop. Are you an expat in Hong Kong or are you here to work at one of the world’s burgeoning tech hubs? If you’re Indian and on a whirlwind trip to Hong Kong, you can even travel visa-free. Read about them in the in-flight magazines, or you could even enjoy the variety of in-flight entertainment provided.
Time difference between New Delhi to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is 2h 30min ahead of New Delhi, India.
Weather in Hong Kong
October to December is the best time to visit Hong Kong. Temperatures hover between 15 and 28 degrees Celsius and room rates are considerably reasonable.
1 Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) is equal to 8.6 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Hong Kong
A taxi from the airport to city centre costs HKD 250, while the airport express and buses cost HKD 60-100 and HKD 10-40 approximately. A 3 km taxi ride costs HKD 28-45, while a tram ride costs HKD 2.3 approximately. Budget meals cost around HKD 25-120, while cheap beer and a Big Mac cost HKD 6-9 and HKD 19 respectively.
Mode of payments accepted in Hong Kong
Cash and credit cards are widely accepted in Hong Kong. ATMs are aplenty, but travellers need to check with their home bank about the withdrawal limit and fees charged on their debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Hong Kong
Iconic Hong Kong dishes include of congee and yau cha kwai (traditional breakfast of rice porridge and fried bread sticks), Pork, Wontons, Chicken balls, Dumplings, Fish balls, Shark fin soup and Noodles. Head to areas of Central Hong Kong and Causeway Bay to sample the best of Hong Kong on a platter. Are you a worried vegetarian in Hong Kong? Check out these vegetarian places to satiate your hunger pangs!
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of August 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.