Cheap flights from New Delhi to Honolulu International
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Honolulu...
- Wed 4 MarDELHNLAirAsia XIndirectOne way from ₹ 37,165
- Wed 11 DecDELHNLSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 37,314
- Mon 1 JunDELHNLJapan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 38,066
Flight information New Delhi to Honolulu International
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 11928 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Honolulu International?
- Mouse over the bar graph to see the lowest price for each month. Click on any month to be directed to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Be updated with the lowest prices on flight tickets for New Delhi to Honolulu International by subscribing to Skyscanner’sprice alerts!
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Honolulu International?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi Intercontinental Airport,
New Delhi 110 037,
300 Rodgers Blvd #12,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- New Delhi’s Terminal 3 is on the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- Delhi’s metro rail has a station at terminal 3.
- A/C shuttles and city buses ply to the airport from various parts of the city.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws also ply to the terminal.
Travelling from Honolulu International Airport
- Buses and shuttles connect the airport to the city on H1 interstate.
- Taxis also ply from the terminals to the city.
- Rental cars can be hired from the airport with Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at New Delhi and Honolulu Airports
- Delhi Airport offers Free Wi-Fi for about 20mins. Lounges and sleeping pods are available at an additional charge. Other general services like FOREX, ATMs, and various retail and dining options are available.
- Honolulu International Airport has extensive retail and dining options. General services like banking and FOREX services, postal services, and 24X7 medical aid are available to all travelers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Honolulu International
New Delhi to Honolulu International flights takes around 15hrs 35mins, via connecting flights. Though long layovers can be boring and tiresome; Skyscanner’s Travel blogs can show you some interesting ways to keep you occupied on long layovers.
Honolulu is currently on Eastern Daylight time and is 9hrs 30mins behind New Delhi. After 6th November 2016, Honolulu will revert to Eastern Standard Time and will be 10hrs 30mins behind New Delhi
Weather in Honolulu
Honolulu is hot all around the year. Temperatures peak in the month of September to 33°C in the day and 23°C at night. The coolest month is January with day time highs of 26°C and night time lows of 19°C. Though it rains mildly the whole year through, the winter months of October through March sees relatively higher rainfall.
The exchange rate for 1 US Dollar (USD) is 66.77 Indian Rupees (INR).
Cost of Living in Honolulu
A taxi ride from the airport to Waikiki beach costs USD 40 (INR 2670). It is best to rent a car or moped to move around Honolulu. A budget meal can cost USD14 (INR 935), while a casual dining restaurant will charge around USD 40 (INR 2670) for a meal for 2.
Mode of payments accepted in Honolulu
All establishments accept only US Dollars, while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Honolulu
Budget eats in Honolulu are synonymous with fast-food burger and pizza places. Some of the trucks / vans parked near gas stations serve ‘Plate Lunches’ that normally come with a traditional meat dish, a vegetable dish and a fish dish with two scoops of rice. Hawaii is a great place to get seafood; unfortunately the authentic food comes at a price.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of October 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.