Cheap flights from New Delhi to Harare
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Harare...
Flight information New Delhi to Harare
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 7160 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Harare?
- Mouse over the bar graph to see the lowest price for each month. Click on any month to be directed to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Get the lowest prices on flight tickets for New Delhi to Harare by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alerts!
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Harare?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi Intercontinental Airport,
New Delhi 110 037,
PO Box 6002,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- New Delhi’s Terminal 3 is located on the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- Delhi’s Metro rail has a stop at the airport station at terminal 3.
- A/C shuttles and city buses ply to the airport from the city.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws are allowed to ply to the terminal.
Travelling from Harare Airport
- Harare Airport is connected to the city by the Airport Road.
- Airport shuttles, taxis and buses ply to the city.
- Rental cars can be booked from the airport with Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at New Delhi and Harare Airports
- Delhi Airport provides aid to physically challenged and elderly travellers. Free Wi-Fi is provided for 20mins. Premium lounges and sleeping pods are available at an additional charge. Other general services like FOREX, ATMs, medical assistance is available along with various retail and dining options.
- Harare Airport has a few retail and dining choices. Airport services provided includes banking and FOREX services, postal services, 24X7 medical aid, premium lounges and free Wi-Fi.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Harare
New Delhi to Harare flights take just under 13hrs. Passengers can use this time to find out more about Harare from co-passengers or the inflight magazine. There is an interesting article from Skyscanner’s Travel blogs for those who have trouble sleeping during long-haul flights.
Harare is currently on 3hrs 30mins behind New Delhi.
Weather in Harare
Harare has warm days and cool nights. The average daytime temperatures for the months of September through April range between 25°C and 29°C while the nights remain cool between 12°C and 16°C. The day time temperatures during the winters average around 21°C- 25°C, while the nights stay cool with temperatures ranging between 9°C-6°C. The rains come in November and last till March.
Zimbabwe has demonetised the Zimbabwean dollar and accepted the US Dollar as legal currency of the state. The exchange rate for 1 US Dollar (USD) is 66.77 Indian Rupees (INR).
Cost of Living in Harare
Hiring a car would be the best way to move about in Harare. Taxis here charge between USD 2-3 (INR 133-201) for rides within the city. A budget meal from a food court can cost USD2-4 (INR 133-267), while a dine-in restaurant will charge you USD 10-25 (INR 668-1669) for a meal for 2. A half litre of bottled water costs around USD 0.54 (INR 36) and a can of Coke or Pepsi will cost USD 1 (INR 66.77).
Mode of payments accepted in Harare
All establishments accept US Dollars and South African Rand; some shops take Indian Rupees also, but at a lower rate of exchange. Most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Harare
Forget restaurants, head to the streets and look for any place that serves Braai with Sadza. There are places in Glen Norah that serve Braai (grilled meat) with cucumber salad and Sadza (white corn porridge). All you have to do is buy the meat and they will grill it for you.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of November 2nd, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.