Cheap flights from New Delhi to Ibiza
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Ibiza...
- Sat 21 DecDELIBZAeroflotIndirectOne way from ₹ 27,302
- Thu 5 DecDELIBZAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 29,097
- Tue 3 DecDELIBZAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 29,126
Flight information New Delhi to Ibiza
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 6907 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Ibiza?
- Your search for cheap flight tickets from New Delhi to Ibiza ends here! View the prices of flights to Ibiza from New Delhi for every month on Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Select the best travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and book cheap flights to Ibiza from New Delhi easily.
Subscribe to Skyscanner’s nifty price alert facility to stay updated about any change in prices for New Delhi to Ibiza flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Ibiza?
New Delhi – 110037, India
07818 Sant Jordi de ses Salines, Balearic Islands, Spain
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The New Delhi airport is 10 km northeast of the city centre.
- One can reach the airport by hiring metered rickshaws, taxis or booking prepaid taxis.
- AMTS bus services also operate regularly to the airport, making bus travel a convenient option as well.
- Airport Express Metros too operate to airport from different parts of the city.
Travelling from Ibiza Airport
- Ibiza Airport is located around 7.5 km out of Ibiza Town, the south-west of the city and is also close to San José.
- There is only one terminal at the airport and taxi counter can be found in the terminal on level 0.Taxis on hire are available at the airport from 07.00 am to 11.00 pm at night.
- For those interested in availing bus services, Ibiza Bus stops are right next to the terminal. Line 10 buses operate a shuttle service between the airport and the Bus Station.
Facilities at New Delhi and Ibiza Airports
- The airport at New Delhi currently has an international and a domestic terminal and includes, lounges, cafes and restaurants along with duty-free shopping spaces, ATMs, banking services, forex and money changing services, and free Wi-Fi for half an hour.
- The Ibiza airport has only 1 terminal. The passengers can enjoy shopping, restaurants, lost and found, and free internet access, services for disabled and business facilities.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Ibiza
The average flight time from New Delhi to Ibiza is 12 hours 50 minutes, via connecting flight. Various in-flight entertainment options are offered by airlines for the passengers, to keep them happily engaged.
Weather in Ibiza
While tourists can plan a visit to Ibiza at any time of the year, the months from June till September are the most popular. The climate during these months is moderate to warm, making it perfect for enjoying the beaches. During these months, the temperature ranges from 20.5°C to 24°C.
Delhi is 3 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Ibiza, Spain. From 30th October 2016 Delhi will be 4 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Ibiza.
1 EURO (EUR) equals to Rs 73.48 in Indian Rupees (INR). See here.
Cost of living in Ibiza
The minimum fare charged for a taxi ride is EUR 3.25 and the approximate fare from the airport to the city is around EUR 15.00. Bus services in Ibiza are very regular and extensive. Fares generally start from EURO 1.65. Ferries too are available from the mainland to the island of Ibiza and from Ibiza Town to Formentera. A McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) cost 6.75 €.
Mode of payments accepted in Ibiza
Credit as well as debit cards are general modes of payment accepted by most of the shopping as well as eating places. However, if you are interested in street shopping, local sightseeing or enjoying local delicacies on the go, then carrying some cash is a must.
Best places for first meal in Ibiza
Ensaimada, a flat, soft pastry coil and flao, a sweet cheese and mint flan are the two most popular dishes of Ibiza. While there is a number of high end as well as luxury restaurants scattered all around the city, plenty of fast food restaurants/outlets in San Antonio and Ibiza Town are available for those looking for a quick budget treat.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.