Cheap flights from New Delhi to Imphal
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Imphal...
- Mon 2 DecDELIMFIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,885
- Thu 5 DecDELIMFIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,980
- Fri 6 DecDELIMFIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,068
Flight information New Delhi to Imphal
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1722 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Imphal?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Imphal for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Imphal flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Delhi to Imphal?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
Delhi, 110 037
Manipur 795 140
Getting to Delhi Airport
- The airport is connected by the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- The ‘Orange Line’ of the Delhi Metro rail service stops at the airport.
- State and Privately run A/C buses from various parts of the city to the airport.
- Metered taxis and auto rickshaws ply to the airport too.
Travelling from Imphal Airport
- NH2 connects the city to Imphal airport.
- State run buses ply from the airport to the city at regular intervals.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws are available at the terminal.
- Use Skyscanner’s car hire page to book rental cars from the terminal.
Facilities at Delhi and Imphal airports
- Delhi airport’s domestic terminal, T1, has free Wi-Fi, along with duty-free shopping, FOREX services, restaurants and cafes, ATMs and business lounges.
- Physically challenged and elderly travellers at Imphal Airport can avail assistance. Shopping and dining options are very limited.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Delhi to Imphal
Delhi to Imphal flights generally take 3hrs 35mins, there are no direct flights. Read more on how to make the best of a long flight with Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Imphal
Summer peaks in April to June with temperatures soaring to 34 degrees Celsius dropping to 24 degrees Celsius at nights. Winters come in right after the monsoons in mid-October to late-February with temperatures ranging from 21 – 4 degrees Celsius.
Cost of Living in Imphal
The fastest way to traverse the city is by auto and cycle rickshaws. Both rickshaws here do not run on meters, so it is advisable to ask locals about general auto fares in the city. An executive lunch at dine in restaurant costs less than INR 150 (USD 2.25). Street food here is mostly home made by housewives who sell Manipuri snacks, the cost of food from such places are far less, around INR 60 (USD 0.90) and equally safe as that of dine in restaurants.
Mode of payments accepted in Imphal
All cash transactions are done in Indian Rupees while most shops will accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Imphal
Most restaurants catering to the local population close by 8:30 pm. Some restaurants attached to hotels stay open longer. The restaurants on airport road on the way to the city are known for their local fare. A healthy meal of Kangsoi (veg stew with fish) and Kobok (rice with molasses) should get you started on true Manipuri cuisine.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Imphal
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Imphal must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Imphal
IndiGo flights to Imphal, Air India flights to Imphal, AirAsia India flights to Imphal
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.