Cheap flights from New Delhi to Agartala
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Agartala...
- Fri 6 DecDELIXAAirAsia IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,913
- Fri 13 DecDELIXAAirAsia IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,913
- Thu 5 DecDELIXAAirAsia IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,935
Flight information New Delhi to Agartala
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1503 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Agartala?
Head to Skyscanner and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Agartala.
- View the month-wise prices of cheap flight tickets from New Delhi to Agartala by hovering the mouse pointer above the bars. Select travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Agartala.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and know about price changes in New Delhi to Agartala flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Agartala?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
CA Agartala,Agartala – 799 009,India
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km south of the city centre.
- Take prepaid cabs, metered cabs and rickshaws or the Orange Line of the Delhi metro to reach the airport.
Travelling from Agartala airport
- Agartala airport lies 10 km northwest of the city centre of Tripura.
- Travellers can take auto rickshaws and taxis from the airport to get to Agartala city.
- If they want to take buses, they’ll need to take a taxi/rickshaw to the Nagerjala bus stand 11 km away.
- Travellers can also rent cars to drive around themselves.
Facilities at New Delhi and Agartala airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has shops, eating spaces, currency exchange, premium lounges, and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Agartala airport has medical assistance, book stalls and handicraft stores, snack bars and tea/coffee facilities, and even juice centres.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Agartala
- The minimum flight time from New Delhi to Agartala is 3h 35min+, via connecting flights because there are no direct flights. Check out these attractions in Agartala.
Weather in Agartala
The best time to visit Agartala is between October and February when the temperatures range between 10 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Agartala
A one-way local transport ticket costs INR 11-15, while a 1 km taxi ride costs INR 25, approximately. An inexpensive meal costs INR 80 while a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 350.
Mode of payments accepted in Agartala
Cash will be needed for most purchases such as transportation, food, etc. Credit cards will be accepted at hotels and ATMs are plentiful, debit cards work as well.
Best places for your first meal in Agartala
Traditional Tripuri cuisine is known as Mui Borok and delicacies include fish curries, meat roasts and stews. Head to the areas around the Palace Compound for some of the best clusters of restaurants in Tripura.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 20th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.