Cheap flights from New Delhi to Allahabad
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Allahabad...
- Thu 5 DecDELIXDIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,289
- Thu 12 DecDELIXDIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,298
- Fri 6 DecDELIXDIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,299
Flight information New Delhi to Allahabad
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 576 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Corendon Dutch Airlines
Frequently asked questions
Delhi to Allahabad
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Allahabad?
Head to Skyscanner’s bar chart to book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Allahabad, easily.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars and view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Allahabad for every month. From the calendar page, choose travel dates and book cheap flights from New Delhi to Allahabad easily.
- Be in the know about prices of New Delhi to Allahabad flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Allahabad?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Airport Road, Bamrauli, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211012
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport has two domestic and one international terminal and is 20 km south of the City centre on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- One can take metered taxis, rickshaws, prepaid cabs or the Delhi Metro (Orange Line) to get to the airport.
Travelling from Allahabad airport
- Allahabad airport lies 13 km west of Allahabad’s city centre via GT Road.
- Travellers can take buses and taxis to get from the airport to the city, the railway station and the bus stand.
- Travellers can also rent cars to drive around themselves.
Facilities at New Delhi and Allahabad airports
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport has a plethora of facilities for passengers such as medical assistance, childcare rooms and strollers, premium lounges for a fee, currency exchange and forex services, duty-free shopping spaces, restaurants and cafés, and 45 minutes of complimentary Wi-Fi.
- The single terminal Allahabad Govardhanpur airport has medical assistance, banks and ATMs, lounges, food stalls and cafés.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Allahabad
The average flight time from New Delhi to Allahabad is around 1h 45mins, non-stop. If you want to experience Allahabad at its best, visit during the Kumbh Mela.
Weather in Allahabad
The best time to visit Allahabad is in the winters between October and March when the temperatures are between 5 and 27 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Allahabad
A local one-way transport ticket costs INR13, while a 1 km tax tariff is around INR 15. An inexpensive meal costs INR 100 while a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 425.
Mode of payments accepted in Allahabad
Cash will be required for almost all smaller purchases including transportation, food and purchases at local markets. Credit cards are accepted at hotels and debit cards are accepted at ATMs, but travellers should withdraw cash before nightfall.
Best places for your first meal in Allahabad
Allahabad’s cuisine includes delicacies such as Hari-ke-samose, kachoris, gulab jamuns, churmura, chole samosa, chaat items and chokha, among many others. Head to Civil Lines and George Town for the best of Allahabad’s food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 22nd, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.