Cheap flights from New Delhi to Belgaum
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Belgaum...
- Fri 29 NovDELIXGIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,113
- Thu 5 DecDELIXGIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,385
- Sun 8 DecDELIXGIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,579
Flight information New Delhi to Belgaum
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1438 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Belgaum?
Book flight tickets from New Delhi to Belgaum in three easy steps.
- Each bar on the Skyscanner bar chart represents the lowest price for all months. Move your mouse over the bars to see the lowest price on flights from New Delhi to Belgaum. Click on a month and you will be directed to the calendar / chart view. Select a date according to your travel itinerary and book your tickets.
- Stay updated with the lowest prices on cheap flight tickets from New Delhi to Belgaum with Skyscanner’s price alerts.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Belgaum?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi, 110 037
Civil Aerodrome, Sambra,
Near Bagalkot - Belgaum Road,
Belgaum, Karnataka 591124,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is connected by the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- The ‘Orange Line’ of the Delhi Metro rail service stops at Terminal 3.
- State and privately run A/C buses ply from various parts of the city to the airport.
- Metered taxies and auto rickshaws ply to the airport too.
Travelling from Belgaum Airport
- The airport is situated on Bagalkot - Belgaum Road.
- State run buses, prepaid taxis and auto rickshaws ply from the terminal.
- Book rented cars from the airport with Skyscanner’s car hire
Facilities at New Delhi and Belgaum airports
- New Delhi airport’s T1 has free Wi-Fi for only 20mins. Duty-free shopping, FOREX services, restaurants and cafes, ATMs and business lounges are available for travellers’ convenience.
- Belgaum Airport is a small airport shared with the Indian Airforce. Dining and shopping options are limited. Other passenger services include 24X7 medical assistance and wheelchair assistance for physically challenged travellers as wells as elderly travellers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Belgaum
There are no direct flights from New Delhi to Belgaum.The shortest travelling time is just under 6hrs. Try to know more about Belgaum from either your co passengers or the inflight magazine. Read more on how to pass time on boring flights at Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Belgaum
The hottest months in Belgaum are February through May when mercury reaches 36°C. The night time temperatures in these hot months range between 6-15°C. During the rest of the year the temperatures range between 25°C and 30°C during the day and 20°C to 14°C during the night. It rains incessantly from mid-April to early November.
Cost of Living in Belgaum
Travellers can opt to ride a city bus or take an auto rickshaw. Buses are relatively cheap and frequent. A bus ride across town will cost about INR 10 (USD 0.15). Autos are unmetered and it is best to check about rates with the locals. Budget meals for 2 can cost around INR 250 (USD 3.74). 1 ltr of bottled water costs INR 20 (USD 0.30) and upwards.
Mode of payments accepted in Belgaum
All cash transactions are done in Indian Rupees while most shops will accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Belgaum
Belgaum is more ethnically Maratha than Kannadiga. Most of the good restaurants are lined up on Khanapur Road. Restaurants here cater to every popular cuisine in India. Some of the restaurants here serve up authentic Maharashtrian Biryani.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 27th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.