Cheap flights from New Delhi to Madurai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Madurai...
- Sun 17 NovDELIXMAir India ExpressDirectOne way from ₹ 4,398
- Fri 15 NovDELIXMAir India ExpressDirectOne way from ₹ 4,399
- Mon 18 NovDELIXMAir India ExpressDirectOne way from ₹ 4,750
Flight information New Delhi to Madurai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2088 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Air India Express
Frequently asked questions
Delhi to Madurai
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Madurai?
- Each bar represents a month. Move your mouse over each bar to see the lowest price on cheap flights from New Delhi to Click on any month to be directed to the calendar / chart view. Select a date according to your convenience and book flight tickets.
- Stay updated with the lowest prices on New Delhi to Madurai flights through Skyscanner’s price alerts.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Madurai?
New Udaan Bhawan, Opp. Terminal-3,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi, 110 037
Madurai 625 022,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is located on the New Delhi Gurgaon Express way
- Delhi Metro’s ‘Orange Line’ rail service has a station at the airport.
- A/C buses have various pick up points on the route to the airport.
- Metered taxis and auto rickshaws also ply to the airport.
Travelling from Madurai Airport
- Madurai Airport is connected to the city by the Airport Road.
- Buses, taxis and auto rickshaws ply from the airport.
- Use Skyscanner’s car hire page to rent a car from the terminal.
Facilities at New Delhi and Madurai airports
- Delhi airport offers Free Wi-Fi along with duty-free shopping facilities, forex services, restaurants and cafes, ATMs and business lounges.
- Madurai Airport has dedicated services for older and physically challenged travellers. Child care rooms, 24X7 medical aid, ATMS, FOREX services, hotel reservation counters, and few retail outlets have been provided for traveller’s convenience.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Madurai
New Delhi to Madurai flights usually takes 4hr 40mins, as there are no direct flights. One can spend this time knowing more about Madurai from the in-flight magazine or through Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Madurai
The hottest month of May sees day time highs of 40 degrees Celsius and night time lows of 18 degrees Celsius. The coolest months are December and January with day time highs at 30 degrees Celsius and night time lows of 20 degrees Celsius. The monsoons arrive in October and lasts till December.
Cost of living in Madurai
An 8 km taxi trip will cost around INR 180 (USD 2.70). A lunch in the heart of the city will cost about INR 612 (USD 9.17). A dinner for two at a good dine in restaurant will cost around INR 875 (USD 13.12). A half-litre bottle of drinking water costs INR 10 (USD 0.15).
Mode of payments accepted in Madurai
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Madurai
Head to Thallakulam to try out Madurai’s famous Chicken Dosai and Mutton Kola, and wash it down with a cold glass of Jigarthanda (a type of Falooda).
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 15th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.