Cheap flights from New Delhi to Jamnagar
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Jamnagar...
- Thu 12 DecDELJGAAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 10,604
- Tue 3 DecDELJGAAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 11,251
- Tue 17 DecDELJGAAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 11,284
Flight information New Delhi to Jamnagar
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 984 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Jamnagar?
Now easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Jamnagar using Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- View the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Jamnagar for each month by hovering the mouse pointer above the bars. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and book cheap flights from New Delhi to Jamnagar easily.
- Stay updated about prices of New Delhi to Jamnagar flights – subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Jamnagar?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Airport Road, Govardhanpur, Jamnagar – 361003, Gujarat, India
Getting to New Delhi airport
- India Gandhi airport lies 20 km south of the city on Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has one international (T3) and two domestic (T1, T2) terminals.
- Travellers can take metered cabs and rickshaws, prepaid cabs or the Delhi Metro (Orange Line to T3).
Travelling from Jamnagar airport
- Jamnagar airport lies 8 km west of Jamnagar’s city centre.
- Travellers can take prepaid taxis, metered taxis and rickshaws to get to the city as well as the bus stand and railway stations, whereon they can take buses and trains as well.
- Travellers can also hire cars to drive around themselves. Click here for details.
Facilities at New Delhi and Jamnagar airports
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport has a plethora of facilities for passengers such as 45 minutes of complementary Wi-Fi, restaurants and cafés, eating spaces and bars, retail and duty-free shopping spaces, currency exchange services and premium lounges for passengers for a fee.
- The single terminal Jamnagar Govardhanpur airport has medical assistance, banks and ATMs, lounges, food stalls and cafés.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Jamnagar
Although the average flight time from New Delhi to Jamnagar is just around 1h 25mins, the minimum time taken to travel via connecting flights is 4h 50min. Tourists can read up about Jamnagar, the ‘Jewel of Kathiawar’, in the in-flight magazines or take rest.
Weather in Jamnagar
The winter months between October and February are the best time to visit Jamnagar when the temperatures are around 12-30 degrees Celsius and the climate is pleasant.
Cost of living in Jamnagar
A 1 km taxi ride in Jamnagar costs INR 10-20, while a one-way local transport ticket costs INR 10. An inexpensive, budget meal costs around INR 150 while a mid-range, 3 course meal for two people costs INR 450 on an average.
Mode of payments accepted in Jamnagar
Travellers will require cash for purchases at local markets, transportation and food. Debit cards are accepted everywhere and ATMS are aplenty, but travellers should withdraw money during the day. Credit cards are accepted at hotels.
Best places for your first meal in Jamnagar
Jamnagar’s Gujarati cuisine has many delicacies such as Chana Masala, Ras Patra, Dhokla, Khandvi, Dabeli, chaat items, Kachoris and the iconic Thali. For tasting the best of Jamnagar’s food, head to areas of central Jamnagar such as Government Colony.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 21st, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.