Cheap flights from New Delhi to Jaisalmer
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Jaisalmer...
- Wed 20 NovDELJSASpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 3,670
- Sun 1 DecDELJSASpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 4,298
- Thu 5 DecDELJSASpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 4,529
Flight information New Delhi to Jaisalmer
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 638 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Jaisalmer?
If you are looking for great deals on flight tickets from New Delhi to Jaisalmer, head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Linger the mouse above the bars to see the prices of flights from New Delhi to Jaisalmer for every date of a particular month as well as overall month-wise. Keep budgets in mind and choose travel dates to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Jaisalmer.
- Subscribing to Skyscanner’s amazing price alert facility keeps you updated about all and any price updates for flights from New Delhi to Jaisalmer.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Jaisalmer?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
New Delhi, India
Jaisalmer Airport (JSA)
Air Force School Road, Shastri Nagar, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
Getting to Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Indira Gandhi International Airport lies 20 km south of the city on the New Delhi–Gurgaon/New Delhi–Ajmer Expressway.
- Travel options from the city to the airport are the metro (Orange Line to T3), rickshaws, prepaid/metered taxis, and the buses.
Travelling from Jaisalmer airport
- Jaisalmer Airport is located in Dhauwa, 15 km south-west of the town centre of Jaisalmer.
- Travel options from the airport to the city include rental cars, prepaid/metered taxis, rickshaws, and hotel shuttles.
Facilities at New Delhi and Jaisalmer airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport has lounges (pay-to-use and membership), free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, medical assistance, showers, spa, banking services, children’s play areas, currency exchange counters, gaming areas, ATMs, 24-hour eating and drinking options, duty-free shops, etc.
- Jaisalmer Airport has ATMs, snack shops, medical services, baggage trolleys, info desk, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Jaisalmer
Weather in Jaisalmer
The ideal time to visit the desert city of Jaisalmer is the winters between November and February when the temperature stays between 7 and 24 degrees Celsius, making it the ideal time to enjoy outdoor activities.
Cost of living in Jaisalmer
Travel costs in Jaisalmer – The starting taxi fare is INR 8-15, and starting rickshaw fare is INR 8-10. Hotel room costs per night - INR 3,000 for a budget hotel, INR 5,000 for a mid-range hotel and INR 9,000 and more for a luxury hotel. Food costs in the Golden City – A typical meal per person costs INR 130-140 while fast food costs INR 80-100.
Mode of payments accepted in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is still largely cash-based, with travellers needing cash for local transportation, food at most of the places, and shopping at all the markets like Bhatia Bazaar and Sadar Bazaar. Credit cards are only accepted at the resorts and 5-star hotels. The city has a good ATM network, so cash can be withdrawn anytime.
Best places for your first meal in Jaisalmer
Some of Jaisalmer’s most famous foods are Murgh-E-Subz, Ker Sangri, Kadhi Pakora, Dal Bati Choorma, Panchadhari Laddoos, Ghotua, Kachori, Jalebi, Poha, and the local lassi. Head to areas such as Amar Sagar Pol and Hanuman Chowk for the best food in the city.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of April 17th, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.