Cheap flights from New Delhi to Santorini (Thira)
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Santorini (Thira)...
- Tue 26 NovDELJTRGulf AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 24,011
- Thu 21 NovDELJTRGulf AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 24,170
- Mon 2 DecDELJTRGulf AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 24,268
Flight information New Delhi to Santorini (Thira)
Cheapest return price last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Santorini?
If you’re looking for the best, cheap flights from New Delhi to Santorini, head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- View the prices of flights from New Delhi to Santorini month-wise by hovering the mouse pointer above the bar chart. Choose travel dates from the calendar and easily book flight tickets from New Delhi to Santorini.
- Know about price changes in New Delhi to Santorini flights by subscribing to our new price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Santorini?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
847 00 Santorini (Thira), Greece
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- Travel 20 km south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway to get to Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport.
- It has two domestic terminals (T1, T2) and one international terminal (T3).
- Take metered cabs or rickshaws, prepaid taxis or the metro (Orange Line) to get to the airport.
Travelling from Santorini Airport
- Santorini’s Thira airport lies 4 km by road from the town of Santorini.
- Travellers can take the local bus, the only form of public transport, to get to the town.
- They can also take taxis and private cars.
- They can also to drive on their own.
Facilities at New Delhi and Santorini Airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, medical assistance, childcare rooms, currency exchange facilities, cafés and restaurants, retail and duty-free shops and premium lounges.
- Santorini airport has transportation desk, bar and café, currency exchange services and ATMs, shops, medical assistance, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Santorini
New Delhi, India is 3h 30min ahead of Santorini, Greece.
Weather in Santorini
The best time to visit Santorini is in the sunny months of April-October when the temperatures are between 16 and 26 degrees Celsius, making it the perfect time for indulging in outdoor activities.
1 Euro (EUR) is equal to 74.14 Indian Rupees (INR). See here.
Cost of living in Santorini
A taxi from the airport to city centre of Fira costs EUR12 while public bus rides for the same distance costs EUR 1.6-2.2. Budget meals cost anywhere between EUR 3-10, while a 0.5L beer bottle in a bar costs around EUR 3-5.
Mode of payments accepted in Santorini
Although credit cards are accepted at hotels and ATMs accept debit cards, travellers should carry enough cash on them in case ATMs do not dispense money.
Best places for your first meal in Santorini
Santorini’s delicious eats include Fava me Koukia, Tomato gefthedes, Saganaki, Greek salads, Keftes/Kofta, Moussaka, Souvlaki and Greek wines. Head to the city centre of Fira/Thera where you can satiate your hunger pangs with Greek cuisine while feasting on gorgeous views of the Aegean Sea.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 25th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.