Cheap flights from New Delhi to Krabi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Krabi...
- Wed 11 DecDELKBVIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,280
- Wed 27 NovDELKBVIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,300
- Thu 28 NovDELKBVIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,302
Flight information New Delhi to Krabi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 3233 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Krabi?
- Mouse-over a bar to see the best price for that month. Clicking on any particular month will direct you to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel and book your tickets.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for the best prices on flight tickets from New Delhi to Krabi!
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Krabi?
New Udaan Bhawan,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi 110 037,
Nuea Khlong, Nuea Khlong District,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The international terminal of the Delhi airport, Terminal 3, is on the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- Delhi Metro Services has a station at terminal 3.
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) runs A/C shuttle services at regular intervals from various pick up points in the city.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws also ply to the terminal.
Travelling from Krabi Airport
- Krabi Airport is on the Phetkasem Road.
- State run buses as well as taxis are available at the terminal
- Rent-a-car services can booked at Skyscanner’s car hire page
Facilities at New Delhi and Krabi Airports
- Delhi Airport provides services physically challenged and elderly people. Free Wi-Fi is available for just 20 mins. Transit passengers can avail paid lounges and sleeping pods. General services like FOREX, ATMs, designated smoking areas are available for travellers along with a plethora of shopping and dining options.
- Krabi Airport is small and provides services for the physically challenged and for elderly travellers; there are few dining and shopping options.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Krabi
As there aren’t any direct flights between the two cities, the shortest time taken for New Delhi to Krabi flights is 9hrs, including transit. Skyscanner Travel Blogs has some interesting articles on dealing with long haul flights as well as long layovers.
Currently Thailand is 1 hr 30mins ahead of India.
Weather in Krabi
Krabi has a hot tropical weather. Daytime temperatures can range from 30-35 degrees Celsius the year round, while nights range from 25-20 degrees Celsius. The monsoons last 6 months from May to November.
The exchange rate for 1 Thai Baht (THB) is 1.91 Indian Rupees (INR).
Cost of Living in Krabi
Songteows (covered pick-up trucks with benches) from the airport charge nearly THB 30-50 (INR 57.27-95.45) while a limousine from the airport to Krabi city will cost around THB 500 (INR954.50). Meals for 1 can cost between THB 150-200 (INR 286.35-381.55).
Mode of payments accepted in Krabi
All establishments accept only Thailand Baht while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Krabi
Chao Fah Pier, at night, has many stalls that serve popular Thai street food. They are famous for Pad Thai, the famous Thai noodle dish, served with a tangy tamarind sauce.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as ofOct 19th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.